It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It's all happening on FB - Page 10 Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Not happy with your customer service. Taken a day off work for an engineer to vist to mend the landline . All i got was a txt saying its fixed ......and its not !!!!! Call TalkTalk and they say they will call me within 24 to 48 hours. Been there before and no calls untill i chased them. This and having to deal with the scam calls because of there incompetance i hope they do a good deal come contract renewal time!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Still receiving scam calls even after blocking them. The scammers just use a different number.Have tried to exit my contract and use a different provider but to no avail. This problem was caused by Talk Talk but there seems to be solution other than change my telephone number. Why the hell should I be inconvenienced like this!.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:31 pm

So, my parents have been with talktalk less than a day, failed to transfer phone line over as agreed and parents left with no phone.. BOTH suffer from a number of serious medical issues and may at any time need emergency medical attention... Try to speak to TalkTalk customer service, who barely speak English, to be told my mother has to call them to setup a password... I don't want to speak about the account, I just want to know why there is currently no phone line... Ask to speak to a manager more than 6 times and told "No".. finally threaten to post publicly here on their Facebook page.. and am now being transferred to a manager.. Companies like this should be fined when they fail to meet contractual obligations.. they would soon make charges for late payment etc... APPALLING! and at least employ people who speak and understand the language of the country they are support to be supporting!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm so annoyed at TalkTalk right now. Took a half day off work to have everything fitted, the engineer tells me that they can't finish as the wiring is underneath the flat and he can't access it, but not to worry as TalkTalk will be able to sort it remotely and it'll be sorted by the next day. Two days later we get a call saying that it'll be another 7-10 days as the wiring is faulty! So lied to by the engineer, another half days money lost to wait in AGAIN and as someone who works from home, this makes work very difficult too! Great start!!!!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:32 pm

NIce cover photothere....'Beat the Scammers' .....you are the company scamming hard working epople out of there money. Please could you advise when I am going to get my most recent 'Call back' TODAY. The complaint has alreday been forwarded to ofcom and I amcurrently in the process of collating just how many phone calls I have made to you in the past 6 months. I wonder how much I have spent trying to sort out a service I neever had? I wonder how long it will takemy credit scroe to recover form your blacklisting me over a 'final bill' that varies between £21.79 and £106?!?!?

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:33 pm

I have a problem with my broadband dropping out multiple times per day. I reported the problem on Saturday the 25th and had the normal fob off story of just monitor it for 24 hours and call back. Eventually yesterday, Tuesday the 28th, one of your technical support managers booked an engineer to come to my property to check my line. I know is ok as every time I call you, you do a line test is done and it passes. I now have to wait until Friday the 8th of July for your engineer visit which is 10 days as this is the earliest you can get to me. On one of my calls to your technical support team, one of the managers informed me that my line test was fine but he could see from other tests he had done that my service is dropping out but again, he told me to monitor my service for 24 hours. As normal with TalkTalk, I am just going around in circles as you are completely unable or unwilling to get to grips with the problem. Sadly this is not my first broadband issue and probably not the last with TalkTalk, the last problem lasted 5 months and you offered me £5.00 compensation.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Diabolical service! Me and all my neighbours have now been without phone or broadband for nearly 3 weeks. No proactive updates and every time I call I am told it will be fixed in the next 3 days and it is an Open Reach fault. 3 weeks!!!! I work from home and cant do anything apart from limp along with my mobile phone and pay high data charges. It is clear that Talk Talk have no influence and must have signed a crappy cheap deal with Open Reach to save money. First they fail to look after our precious data and then when the service we pay for breaks they can't do anything to fix it. Avoid them at all costs!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Disappointed with TalkTalk tonight phoned customer services and went through test and rebooting you view box for 37min and was told I would be sent a new box when he came back he was not able to send a box out he needed to do the test again I asked when my contract was up and I was disconnected ( I am not an engineer but explained I could watch all channels including live TV without any interference the problem with the box is when I record the pictures keep breaking up so I cannot see a test for that)again very disappointed I have always had 100% from them.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:38 pm

TALKTALK your customer service is disgraceful! I've just been on hold for 15 minutes before getting kicked off the call right as it was about to be connected. My call was to complain about another AWFUL experience I have had talking to your call centre where your operative has COMPLETELY messed up my contract termination. VERY VERY unhappy with you and will be telling everyone I know DO NOT join TALKTALK!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:39 pm

India based Broadband call centre workers are the most annoying people on the planet! Always asking the same pointless questions repeatedly eg. Have you tried resetting the router? Have you tried resetting the Youview box? Have you tried switching them off and on again? Are all the wires plugged in? etc Even when you start the calls/messages off with "We've already tried that" they still insist on trying them again. After an hour of swearing he finally gave in and agreed to send out an engineer, after I refused to start unscrewing the phone socket! Risk getting an electric shock, I don't think so. I doubt they'd have asked a woman to do the same.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 am

Bill was £31 amonth use took £41 last month and this month use have took £59 just spoke to customer service and what a joke told her to get a manager to ring me asap if i have had no call by 5pm contract or no contract i wonr be sticking around and ive been with use a few years and get ripped off yet new customers get the deals joke of a company oh and to top it off i have just been informed me bill has gone up to £35 so if use can change your contract details i can

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:32 am

Talk talk, what can I say. Your customer service is 2nd to none. I signed up for TVs, phone & broadband & this was to go live on 7th June 2016. This is now 1st July 2016 & guess what I've still not got phone or broadband. You don't like to keep your customer informed & i'm continually having to phone you from my mobile which is expensive. I keep getting told different things which is why I stuck with you for so long. I really should have cancelled at the 1st problem but you kept telling me it's going live in 2 days. I spoke to a "manager" today who informed me it's going to be another 8-9 days so I have cancelled the order. I asked about compensation & he told me I would get compensation when my account went live so I confirmed he had cancelled the order so would that mean I don't get compensation, he said no. What an utter disgrace, as I said before I'm having to use my mobile phone & you've left me without phone or broadband for nearly a month. No one at TalkTalk seems to think this is a problem & no one took ownership of this disaster so therefore if I wanted to know what was happening I had to phone in. You also get things back to front, I had an engineer coming on 30th June 2016 but since I hadn't heard I phone to confirm to be told this was cancelled & someone was phoning me on 1st July 2016 to discuss, my partner would have taken time off work needlessly resulting in loss of wages. This whole experience has been stressful so I'm glad I'm finally out but I am very tempted to go to the press especially as you don't see fit to compensate.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:33 am

Wow been with talktalk for 15 odd years, paid all my bills never had a problem. Yet last month I booked an engineer to visit as the phone line from the house to the telegraph pole was hanging loose. Didn't want a high sided vehicle ripping the line out. Was told at time of booking appointment that there could be a charge of £65 if they don't deem it to be a fault. After discussing it with the wife and knowing we couldn't afford a charge if one came we phoned up the very next day to cancel the appointment. Took 24 minutes to get the operator at the other end of the line to understand what the hell we were trying to do. And eventually he said he had cancelled the appointment. The the day of the appointment comes and we went out came back home to find the wire had been reattached to the house. Checked my phone bill yesterday to find a charge of £65 had been added to the bill for the engineer visit. Phoned up talktalk to dispute it and was put through to the billing team who the guy there was very understanding and helpful. He said as long as we had cancelled within 24 hours we should be ok. But the dispute team was shut and to phone back the next day. Phoned up today for someone to be very rude and didn't even look into the complaint and basically said it was tough we should have cancelled before 12pm. Asked to speak to someone higher up and was told as usual with companies that there is no one higher up to complain to. So hung up and phoned again. Got through to another person who at first seemed a bit more helpful and actually listened to what we were saying. Then when we told him we had the details of the phone calls, the times and lengths of the calls he said he would need a minute to listen to a playback of the calls. He then came back and said that he could hear that we and the agent were struggling to understand each other when trying to cancel the visit but he then said that the agent had told us that he couldn't cancel as we had to cancel before 12pm. So the guy we phoned today was able to listen to 2 phone calls with a combined length of over 42mins in just 2 mins. So he was lying to us and said if we wanted to listen to the call it would cost us £10. Am totally shocked with the customer service we have just received and not happy that we will have to pay a phone bill to include a service charge for something we cancelled. Is there a number we could ring of a customer service department higher up than the bog standard customer service department to make a complaint or do we just have to go to OFCOM to make a complaint about it that way?

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Well here we go again! No further forward after 3 months of Talktalk investigation including a brightsparks visit AND a BT engineer visit which cost me £65! This afternoon I have checked download speed every 15 mins between 2.00pm and 3.15. Speeds are 1.24,0.84,0.8,0.6,0.7 Mbs. Why am I paying for this? Tried to contact original case manager in CEO office - no response. No one will put me through to him ( still waiting for the refund he promised 2 months ago! When i get calls from talktalk customer service why have i got to explain everything that has already been done 3 or 4 times before it gets through? Why was I on the phone for almost 2 hours yesterday repeating the same thing again and again to different people? Scammers have phoned 3 times in the past 24 hours claiming to be from Talktalk. Where do they get my number? How do they know I am with Talktalk? How do they know I have been having problems? Talk talk security? Is it leaking again? WITS END!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:45 pm

OK for two weeks we had had no land line and a further two weeks the redirect was not put back to landline so all business calls were still coming to my mobile even though phone was fixed ,on top of that we had to contact your office several times to be transferred to Pakistan where the person could not or would not speak English clearly enough to be understood , so matter was not dealt with , then we had to leave a message on your facebook page in hope that some kind of customer service might exist. A week later some inane person phones to wind me up saying why would you compensate us for all the inconvenience and stress ...... he continued to talk over me clearly to be annoying and rude. He refused to give his name but when pressed said Andy Williams , who as you may know was singer from 60’s and this is what you call Customer service . completely ludicrous contempt for your customers !

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Was customer for 4 years , but now I leaving ... Constant disconnections , no any use from technical support for a YEAR!!! Whole year I was calling and listening '' it will be better after 10 days''. And last drop was the missed appointment charge of £30 , where it never was missed ! Yes , I did call to cancel just same day morning , BUT - it was because suddenly service started to work. Two days it wasn't working , but that morning all lights came back and I got my internet back. However engineer still came in the afternoon. And now I have been told that this charge is valid , because appointment wasn't cancelled in time. But how could I know that it will start to work next day ?! I would rather snap some cables and accept a engineer appointment if I would know that I will be charged for this!!! Do you really think it is fair ? Well , I hope these my £30 will help your business grow... Sad

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:11 am

you idiots have call centers in india and the philippines and people in the uk wonder why they are getting scam calls there is your problem instead of using slave labor with your call centers fed up getting scam calls claiming to be from talk talk and i am not even a customer you own the landlines and broadband and i use the post office to provide me with the service get it sorted i am well aware of what the scammers are trying to do tkae over my computer am on the tps but how is that going to work if you keep recycling house numbers the post office said that i should change my number which will cost me £36 ive already done this they did a change for free but if i want to do it again then it will cost and also they have a monthly service to block calls why the hell should i pay for a blocking service its when its companies like yours are lazy and keep using old numbers

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 pm

I'm incredibly disappointed in TalkTalk my internet hasn't been working since May, I've been very patient and have had to call them numerous times. My partner and I have had to spend money in Internet cafés whilst it hadn't been working. I kept being told month after month that I would be compensated when the problem was fixed. An engineer came today and at the moment the internet is fixed - fingers crossed it stays. When I asked about the compensation I was told I could have £35 but my internet hasn't been working for THREE months - talktalk feel it is acceptable to take £25 from my account every month, yet are unwilling to refund it. I expect to be refunded for not only the 3 months but also for Netflix (£7 a month) which I have had to pay but not been able to use - that would be the refund and what about the compensation??

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm

I have found talktalk fairly good to be honest but when you have a problem as I have now for a week no phone, no broadband and they book an engineer having you in all day and who doesnt show up it does not endear yourself to them. Since the engineer who didnt show up I still have not got an engineer appointment..All sorts of excuses given. So my advice is yes the product is good but get a fault and you may as well say goodbye to any service. Spent hours on phone with no effect and I have now emailed the CEO direct lets see if he cares! Think carefully before switching to them.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm

Awful company, don't sign up, any love2shop vouchers that are promised will not get sent even if you have clearly met all the criteria. Then when you complain they say they'll call you back but don't. And constantly escalating it to "Higher management" but it won't get solved and you'll have do all the work chasing it up. Being treated like an absolute moron here.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:56 am

I'm appalled. 2 hours on the phone this evening and still have no wifi after 4 days, and 'nothing more' Talk Talk is willing to do. Told it must be an issue with ALL 4 of my wireless enabled devices SIMULTANEOUSLY, despite the fact they all work fine on other wifi networks (which is just as well since I normally work from home but cannot currently!!!), and advised that I should send one away to check that the device doesn't have an issue. Clearly a fault with the Talk Talk router and/or line! Nothing more they can do unless I agree to pay for a new router or pay for an engineer - why should I when I didn't cause the issue!! I'm disgusted. I'm paying for a service I'm not getting and there's 'nothing more they can do'. No wonder customer service is ranked so poorly. I want my money back and am raising this higher in the morning (apparently there is no way to escalate my issue at all and no one else to speak to... I struggle to believe that, to say the least).

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Every single one of you should hide your heads in shame.... What a way to treat a dying elderly lady...what if was URE mother.... SHAME ON YOU TALK TALK AND ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS. Sir Charles Dunstone Chairman John Gildersleeve Deputy Chairman Dido Harding, Baroness Harding of Winscombe Chief Executive Iain Torrens Chief Financial Officer Tristia Harrison Managing Director (Consumer) Charles Bligh Managing Director (Business) Brent Hoberman Non-Executive Director Sir Howard Stringer Non-Executive Director Ian West Senior Independent Director James Powell Non-Executive Director AND Roger Taylor Non-Executive Director John Allwood Non-Executive Director Tim Morris Group Director, Legal Affairs and Company Secretary

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:01 pm

TalkTalk I am disgusted with the way you have treated my Mother over her Account. You disconnected her and closed her Account saying that she had changed provider and are demanding over £260 for the privilege, this is incorrect. She moved property and stayed with you and started a new contract with yourself, in the 1st month she reported a fault in the line and dropping of the internet connection. After TalkTalk replying with there was a fault and it would be fixed within the next 72 hours, my Mother was completely cut off from the internet and the phone line dead and left with nothing. With constent phone calling to different departments in TalkTalk, 1 call was being passed around for over 2 hours with no help and losts of stress we have got nowhere. You keep repeating yourself saying another provider has taken the line and dial 150 to find out who now has taken it, you still dont get it that she cannot dial out as her line is dead. Then you come back with we can wipe the debt as long as she takes out another new contract but you cannot give her old telephone number back that she has had for around 30 years. You dont realise how much of a pain that really is, as some family members suffer with Aspergers and Anxiety, so changing her number will cause so much upset. Although just having lost her number and having no phone line has already caused this. My Mother has not at any point contacted, online search nor doorsales to any other provider, which you keep constantly saying she has. You have made a grave error and cut her off, even sent confirmation out 1-2 days after she been cut off asking if this was correct if not to contact to cancel this from happening even though it already had been actioned. You tell us that you had been given a request and within 2 mintues you actioned it, but you had til the rest of the day to contact my Mother to find out if this was true but failed to do so. Telephone calls were supposed to forward onto her mobile phone as she was waiting for important calls which was never actioned so calls never got put through. So many other things I'm not going to list right now but your service is poor. Unfortunately this will have to contact CAB on this matter.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Every single one of you should hide your heads in SHAME .what a way to treat a dying eldery lady. What if it was your MOTHER. SHAME ON YOU FOR ALLOWING YOURE PROFITS TO COME BEFORE CUSTOMERS... EVEN ONES THAT ARE DYING. Iain Torrens Chief Financial Officer Tristia Harrison Managing Director (Consumer) Charles Bligh Managing Director (Business) Brent Hoberman Non-Executive Director Sir Howard Stringer Non-Executive Director Ian West Senior Independent Director James Powell Non-Executive Director AND Roger Taylor Non-Executive Director John Allwood Non-Executive Director Tim Morris Group Director, Legal Affairs and Company Secretary

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:17 am

yesterday I was scammed thay were exceptionally clever giving me all of my details from talktalk they said that my security had gone down and had let some viruses iin and that still didnt really convince me until she said that i had had an engineer visit within the last couple of weeks which was true. So she had now told me that I had a direct debit with talktalk gave the last four digits from my bank account told me what my bill was each month and that I had an engineer call. i turned on my computer and she guided me through to a page which showed the viruses explained how to get rid of them. it didnt work so she asked me to go online and type in the browser the team view site cut a long story short they cleaned out my bank account. I rang the bank as soon as I noticed and also talktalk both had all my details and said i should ring back the next morning the bank cancelled my online banking . I have today been in touch with my bank, barclays where the money was transferred and the police all were extremely helpful and sympathetic however then we come to customer services at talktalk there representative took all my details then told he would check last nights documentation he then transferred me to his manager after telling me to have a good day, she would not and refused to accept that a security breach had come from talk talk even though the internet says that people have been duped like myself with regards to all details one article actually states about the engineer calls she said that there was nothing they could do still not convinced data not leaked from talktalk she has closed complaint and also told me to enjoy the rest of my day something that i found again to be most inappropriate. ombudsman emailed dont hold out much hope of getting money back feels good to let people know yes i have read the warnings on line now but not having to go on the talktalk site that often think they should have let customers know via post still not convinced they knew to much sorry bout the winge but feels good to get off chest

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum