Communications ombudsman

Go down

Communications ombudsman Empty Communications ombudsman

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Fri May 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Communications ombudsman

If your complaint hasn't been resolved in eight weeks, or you’re not happy with the outcome, you can make a formal complaint to the communications ombudsman service.

This is a free, impartial service for communications consumers. It will investigate customer complaints and its decision is binding, so TalkTalk would have to pay up if it found in your favour.

Call: 0330 440 1614, email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or write to Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU.


Posts : 146
Join date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum