It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It's all happening on FB - Page 8 Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:37 pm

How do I get to speak to someone who isnt going to lie to me and I can complain to? I had services disconnected on Saturday despite the fact I paid on Friday. I was told it was a mistake your side because you did have payment and he had reconnected my services and they would be back within 45 minutes to an hour. They didnt reconnect so later that day I contacted someone again to be told it takes 24 hours. So I said thats fine. Sunday and they still wasnt reconnected. I spoke to someone else to be told the bar hadnt even been lifted and no one would lift it because there is a bill due which isnt even due until tomorrow so services shouldnt be restricted. Its not even due let alone overdue! Why was I told Saturday it had been lifted?! She agreed to reconnect services and said 24 hours and it should be back Monday morning. Surprise surprise. They wasnt. Ive now been told since then that its a glitch and she had reapplied for bar to be lifted and by Monday night they would be back. Woken up to no connection, again. This is now 4 days after first being told they were reconnected. Ive just been lied to left right and centre. When I first spoke to someone I recontracted with a better deal for another 18 months. How do I cancel this and leave when my original contract is up in 2 months? I dont wanna stay with a company thats just gonna keep lying to me and i'm getting no where by chat, and by phone so far its cost me £30 trying to speak to someone

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:40 pm

disgraceful service from TalkTalk.. no matter how many times I tried to contact them. tried to chat 8 consecutive times with Talk Talk, everytime answering security questions and disconnecting without real solution to my problem. I can't get rid of Talktalk. Left UK before 20 days and since I have been chasing for getting my issues fixed. I have moved, can't transfer my ownership to the new tenant. new tenants have no internet since we left. And now the account is still under my name even though I don't use Talk Talk anymore neither do I live in the UK. what a drama.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Today was go live day on my new talk talk telephone and broadband deal. Moved my service to my new property. Alas, no live dial tone on my phone even though I had the email saying everything was live. Tried support , they couldnt understand my english. Tried the online chat support, seems like there is a fault in the south that is stopping all talk talk services for some people. Looked around a bit online but talk talk only seem to be saying there are issues in the Midlands, no word on issues in the South. So basically no clue what is going on.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Every month since January I've had problems with payment because you can't set up a direct debit properly. I've spent hours on the phone talking to you and travelled into the city to speak to the bank too. Today I paid on-line through my account after which it still hasn't updated nor come out of my bank even though you confirmed payment. I'm seriously thinking of changing supplier because you're driving me mad. Sad

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:43 pm

God help you ever leave. I have received a bill 6 weeks after my cut off date and they confirm my account was still active. This despite having my cancellation date confirmed both by phone and email. Talk talk then say it is to do with a house move that went bad (they were not able to provide services). They now expect me to pay for services I did not receive 6 weeks after they confirmed I would not be receiving them. All I can say is thank goodness this country now recognises class action lawsuits. Depending on the answer I receive from powers that be tomorrow it will be interesting to see how wide spread this billing fraud actually is.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:45 pm

I have never spoken to people so rude in your inbound call centre department. I placed an order 1 week ago. I haven't even had the broadband set up and I have cancelled your services. I will NOT be recommending you to anybody. I said to one of your agents that I am thinking of taking my business elsewhere... her reply was and I quote was 'well take it elsewhere then' The customer service is very poor on all you agents & so is the lack of communication! I have now joined with Sky and had brilliant customer service from their team. I think more training on customer service side is very essential for your call centre and it is very important that all your agents write notes on everybodys file as I think this is why nobody knew what was going on with my account. absolutely diabolical.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:46 pm

We've been having issues with our WiFi connection for the last 3 weeks... After my first call to talk talk to report the issue an engineer came in and said that he fixed the problem. A week later we started having the same issues. I had to call the customer service again. I was told that the problem was fixed remotely. Today we have been having the same issues...I called the customer services again to hear that one of the tools you have to diagnose line issues is down. I was asked to call again tomorrow.... I do not have the time to make all these calls and wait in the line. This is a completely inappropriate situation. Last month I exceeded my mobile data allowance as I had to use my mobile to connect to the internet and I had to pay more.....I'm really disappointed and frustrated and I will proceed in changing broadband provider.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:47 pm

To whom It may concern'' Hi Dear, Talk Talk Internet is not working because It is raining as It is been happening since beginning of my contract with you. When rains in London Talk Talk net stopped, every time. I have dealt hours with your headache customer services workers by phone, net... with result of no sorting nothing just wasting my time, which It is my treasure not yours dear. Lately when I was calling you to fix the problem your colleague has spoken with my flatmate who is a boy and you have updated my contract on my debit card whitout me even be on the phone. I am the card holder, my name is Virginia, which is female gender. Fact It is fraud in this country. Since then my landline is not working which has caused me to many troubles on my business. I am writing to you by now because I am not angry no more, I just give up as your customer, which was a big mistake done ones upon a time. Thus thanks to It I have been experiencing to much strees which is deadly for my health. I have spoken with Good Traders who advise me to write to you this letter as last thing to proof what abuse It is been done and what I am expecting from you as a customer, which It is my cash back which I consider that It is about 2000 pounds amount you have stolen from my debit card till now. Because you take money from a service you do not provide to me, I would like to let you be aware that my health and career is more expensive and not a joke on you''. Thanks very much dear' Best wishes, sincerely Virginia

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:48 pm

I am sick of no one in this company listening to me. I have been treated disgustingly by this company. It is an absolute shambles how this company has treated a client of 5 years. I WILL be going to the media to share this awful service, to make people aware of the poor quality provided.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:48 pm

I am a Talk Talk business customer, just added my business mobile. The voicemail has never worked which is hampering my business, Talk Talk say they have passed the message on and I am three days now without Voicemail which is costing me money in lost business. Talk Talk just do not answer emails and I have no idea whether my voicemail will ever work at all. I can see me having to get a PAC code to move, very unhappy with the way I have be treated and lost trust and confidence in Talk Talk.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:12 am

Had no internet for 3 weeks offacial complaint lodge and still no communication from you fed up phoning you and getting nowhere no going to phone to cancel and go to another company horrendous service after being a loyal customer for more than 10 years

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:52 am

After 15 years of custom, I finally decided to change broadband to Sky as the Internet is intermittent and keeps dropping out. In all 15 years there haven't been to many issues until yesterday when you disconnected all broadband and phone services 9 days early. After talking to your customer team I was told it was an issue with BT and not talk talk. So I called BT and they said there's no issue with us it's at Talk Talks end. So after calling back, I was then told that you'll look into the issue but because I leave in 9 days you may not fix it. Firstly I have an internet based business so due to your inability to manage the account properly, every second the Internet is off I'm losing money. Secondly my main phone line has been cut so anyone calling my main line cannot get through. Is this what 15 years of loyal custom gets? I'm struggling to see the logic of your staff creating a problem and then being told they may not sort it out because I'm leaving in 9 days. Absolute awful bitter behavior from a company who already gets hammered for broadband and customer service. Your just proving all the online reviews and polls correct. And as I write this on my phone using 4g, still there is no internet. Thankyou talktalk

Admin
Admin

https://talktalkcomplaints.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:32 am

Similar issue as other customers. Switched to talk talk from sky almost a month ago, internet keeps dropping and the extra subscribed channels are unwatchable due to digital scrambling. I am not getting anywhere near the service I was promised on joining. I am so disappointed. An engineer came on Wednesday and said there is a fault, he couldn't fix fault to escalated it back to talk talk and I would get a call back. No call back so I rang them this evening only to be told to take the place off the phone line socket with a screwdriver and do my own tests?! I said I couldn't do this so he said he'd have to instruct another engineer but at my own expense! I then called back again after ending the call with the 'technical advisor' to speak to someone about leaving talk talk. This lady tried to help by transferring me to a technical manager, who (surprise surprise) were not available and could I call back tomorrow??! I despair at such awful service and I regret the day I decided to leave sky.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:07 pm

3 weeks ago I posted my disaapointment in the service provided by talk talk, I've just received my bill from them and again its in correct, considering that I only talked to them yesterday and was told that everything is OK. They have charged for a DD I cancelled as they were going to take the wrong amount out and I had informed them that I was going to cancel it. The staff are ill prepared to deal with customers and yet they are charging full prices. Stay well away from them as the next 12 months of your life will be spent calling them.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Im disgusted with this service and I've only been with you 3 days I've upgraded to your large internet already witch is 75 meg download and you promise minimum of 30 meg download or you can cancel the contract on the spot im yet to have over 30 and I just done a speed check and im getting 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll put a screen shot up. I just rang to see if you could help and I got asked loads of questions and after 20 mins on the phone I was asked to stay on the phone another 5 minutes while you done a speed check I said I was not staying on the phone and that I have recorded the call as she was getting rude and not helpping in any way. She took my number but not rang back. This will be now going up on twitter aswell. 8 meg is a joke!!!!!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:34 am

I will never ever recommend your company.[?][?] Charged for engineer last year when it was your fault for telling me fibre would be better despite me assuring you how far away I lived. Went back to my broadband package but that is so slow and unreliable I am only getting 2 meg download speeds today and that keeps crashing out. Wish I'd stayed with Bt.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:39 am

Let me try again on here, see if someone will finally reply- I am very unhappy with the service I have revived from TalkTalk. I moved home on the 1st May and after two lengthy phone calls to get my broadband just swapped to my new address, to which they said would be up and running by 1st June. Finally got an email on the 4th June to say my broadband service was now live. Nope. Still no broadband. Another lengthy phone call to book an engineer who came on Wednesday... Not to mention he was an hour late. I love how it was made very clear to me on the phone that if I wasn't in with the allotted time I'd be charged £30. Well he couldn't even get to me on time or let me know he was going to be late. I feel like I should be getting £30, or at least my last few bills I've paid back! After faffing around once he got here he told me my internet wasn't working and there was nothing he could do. Fantastic. I could have told you there wasn't a problem with my router. After a phone call to BT he discovered that there was an outage in the area. Something we haven't been told about until now. He also said that it was going to get fixed today (17th June) and that I would be contacted either way to be told what's going on. I haven't been contacted and I've now not had any internet connection which is effecting my work as I have been unable to reply to emails other than on my phone.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am

An other nightmare again,while thinking talktalk calling me to sort out my sister issue,I end up talking to someone over the same unsorted problem--Next thing to do ,going to the Bank on MOnday and cancel the direct debit before my sister get an other £53 taken from her bank account without knowing WHY!!-Good Job TalkTalk

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:21 am

Started a contract in March, felt really reassured after receiving booklets and letters about their brilliant service. What a joke that was. I've made sure in them 3 months that I've paid on time. For what? To have no internet!! On and off internet for 3 months is a joke and if I am not offered a part refund when I request to speak to a manager tomorrow morning then I will be taking this further. After reading these comments, it's awful how many customers you will be losing talk talk

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:22 am

I am writing on here to voice my complaint about TalkTalk (ack of) customer service too. I could rant on for hours detailing the number of times I called them, length of time spent talking to various individuals as one after another as they simply would not deal with the matter in hand and the number of times I was lied to by them telling me that they would ‘escalate’ the complaint and that I would get a call back - NOT ONCE DID THIS HAPPEN. The problem of poor customer service continued over a period of 3 days before I went on holiday. I have today called them again as I was promised compensation once the problem (failed YouView box) was resolved. I have been offer a small amount of money for the lack of TV service but I am demanding that they pay me ‘true’ compensation for the time that I spent on the telephone, the time that I sat at home waiting for returned calls that never happened but, most importantly, that I was lied to and, as far as I am concerned, simply DISRESPECTED by TalkTalk who, it woulds seem, have absolutely no regard for their customers whatsoever when it comes to treating us fairly. The second person to whom I spoke today,’ Vikram’ could/would not accept that they had done something wrong so has told me (yet again) that someone from higher up the food chain will call me WITHIN THE NEXT 3-5 DAYS and as I could make no progress with him I had to choice but to accede. My advice to everyone is that, should you need to telephone them with a problem, ask for a transcript of the call every time. In this way you will have a record of what is said/promised and if you end up as unhappy as I am then you will be able to complain to the Ombudsman because you will have actual evidence.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:25 am

A friend of mine warned me not to bother with Talk Talk but I ignored him...Hmmm! I have a mobile plan which clearly says Unlimited text messages, yet I am being charged for exessively long text messages! I always thought that unlimited meant just that. I am now going to have to speak to someone in Africa or goodness knows where on Monday to try and find out why I have gone over my plan limit to the tune of £15.45. If I am not satisfied with the response I won't even bother giving them a chance, I shall simply cancel the direct debit, close my bank account and that will be that.I am mentally ill and having a consistently intermittent internet connection is making me ill. I can't even listen to internet radio without a problem! watch a programme on catch up? forget it. The unlimited internet I had with Three on my phone was better than this! Don't you care what people are saying about you??? Get a grip. Rant over!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 am

customer service is diabolical, no communication between them or updating my account when I spoke to them, I am leaving them and they are making it very hard for me to do so, trying to charge me hundreds of pounds to do so, not happy, :/ will go to papers and watchdog if need be, bunch of idiots, no way will I ever go back to them, ive been a loyal customer for years !!!!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:28 am

I too have been through ombudsman to sort our ongoing problems. Today we finally had a letter through to allow us to leave our contract penalty free and an added £97.10 credit. However, after spending another half hour on the phone today to cancel our contract (which wasn't free) I have had to pay a cost of £60.40. I understood that I had to pay A charge to catch up on missed payments due to me cancelling my debit but it was agreed when I spoke to the investigator that it would not have been this amount. I have been billed more since speaking to the investigator and to be honest I am not happy. The service was awful and the customer service assistants were rude. Avoid at all costs. Do not recommend.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:17 am

Treating a loyal customer so badly. I moved house and requested an engineer to connect us to our landline and the internet on 2nd June. An engineer who was not qualified to deal with the exchange and connection turned up. We were left hanging for 5 days before we were offered a BT open reach enginner on 22nd June. After much debate I finally got a qualified engineer on 13th June but we weren't up and running until 14th June. I work via the internet and suffered a subantial loss in earnings in those 12 days and my monthly mobile phone bill went up in excess of £50. I was informed while not connected I would be suitably compensated .. I was initailly offered £5! Still in negotiations but having to speak to different levels of managers to get there Shocked by lack of care and a focus to fob off your customers Talk Talk. I have been lied to and misled on 2 occasionsincluding and I quote "Talk Talk don't do mobiles" when I requested a Talk Talk mobile phone with mobile data so I could connect to the internet via a hotspot. So, so poor. Leaving you when my contract expires.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 pm

TalkTalk just decided to tell us now that internet providers dont guarantee you wireless internet and you should sit with your laptop connected with the ethernet cable. I dont think so, we want our phones and TV connected wirelessly. Well be leaving and not paying the remainder as we have not received the service we signed up for.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum