It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It's all happening on FB Empty It's all happening on FB

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Just seen this on FB so thought I would copy it here

Could not be more disappointed with the service we have received with TalkTalk through moving house. We have been without internet for over a month due to phantom delays and no one can give us a date as to when it will be sorted. If there is a delay, you need to let your customers know, we should not have to chase you for an answer and absolutely should not have to chase you to fix the issues your engineers cause.

Supremely bad service, TalkTalk.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

It's all happening on FB Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:35 pm

And here is another

Warning anyone who is thinking of cancelling an order with talk talk - I was given a number to ring and was passed between two different departments etc. while on the phone, but not an overly long phone call. I have just received my phone bill and the cost for the call was £13. Absolutely scandalous. They use a premium number to deal with cancellations. Absolute scammers.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:37 pm

And there's more..

Just to let you know I have posted the below to all of my friends and asked themto spread the word to all my facebook friends and friends of friends please avoid Talktalk. I tried to transfer my internet to them on Feb 5th I got one of their shiny 'Which' recommended routers 8 weeks later 2 BT engineer visits and 3 more routers later, still no chance of their super fabbing broadband working! I was told I could not leave them for another provider for 6 weeks or they would charge me I waited 6 weeks and due to my experience the Cheif Executives complaints office waived all the charges. Now today April 18th they have taken £524.10 from my bank account, I contacted them and they can see that all the charges where waived but they can't give me back the money as I have to wait for someone to call me back - AGH to save your sanity AVOID TALKTALK at all costs. Please repost and spread the word I wouldn't want someone to go through all of this hassle

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:07 am

Just been reading it all and here is what a customer had to say, it seems to be going from bad to worse.

Every 15 minutes I am being called from a talk talk scam boiler room. I have sent you a private message. Although your customer service is polite there is nothing they can do as the number keeps changing they are calling me from. I moved away from talk talk one month a go because you had a breach of data. Now I am being harassed by calls. Who pays for my time every time I answer the phone. I work from home and this is distracting and frustrating. I have unplugged my phone from the wall and asked friends and family to call my mobile. I don't have call display so I can't see who is calling. I am so angry.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:43 am

And there's more.....

YET ANOTHER "UNKNOWN) CALL FROM SOME BROWN SKINNED PERSON WHITH AN INDIAN ACCENT @13:30 29th April 2016. WHEN ARE TALKTALK GOING GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER Apart from posting something about your securirt hub, I am supposed to be paying for a service not get hassle from strangewrs because TALKTALK lost my data which sombody has probably sold on.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:04 pm

After having nothing but trouble whilst I was with Talk Talk (no internet, bad internet, customer complaints team were awful, engineers not turning up etc. etc.) I wrote to The Sun Newspaper to get out of my year's contract and not pay my leaving fee. Following this - I did receive a call from the CEO of Talk Talk who apologised and allowed me to leave the contract. However, I have now been with sky for over 18 months and still receive 5-10 nuisance calls from Talk Talk!!! When I ring them to ask to be taken off their calling list - they say they can't do that?! Awful, awful, awful company - all staff are abroad, unhelpful and just rude. The service you receive (internet/tv/phone) is poor - there is a reason it is so cheap!!! DO NOT use Talk Talk !!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:06 pm

I reported my phone on 11th April because my phone was broken in the storm. Have been ringing Talk Talk ever since. I eventually could make calls but do not have caller display, unable to send faxes and my internet drops out. I ring every other day because each time I am assured that Talk Talk have told BT and it will be mended. What is wrong with Talk Talk? It is the most horrendous service, well, it isn't a service really is it? Will report to Which asap!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 am

I was originally with AOL, but now the service is run by Talk,Talk. Now on router No2 (Supper router 633) Made 4 very stressful phone calls and found it hard to be understood. I have been promised 3 return calls, but none ever happened! I have been without WiFi for 14 days. Every time you try to connect to the router via WiFi. You get a message. "Connected No internet!" Old router still works by the way, but is "Very" slow ! and takes ages each time to set up. I am disgusted with the Customer service, or lack of from Talk Talk ! ! !

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:21 am

Wow... Changed over from #XLNtelecom to #Talktalk business and and my switch over date was meant to be the 15th. Didn't get a router until 26th, #Talktalk said that's #Royalmail issue, not theirs. I've since then had super slow but mostly no internet and now the line is dead. I've been told one thing then another and now when I said I want a refund #Talktalkbusiness advisor said they could only credit me for for down time and not the connection. His words. "we can't re-credit you as it was your decision to move"

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:45 am

For anybody reading this, DO NOT get talktalk. It may be cheaper than most other providers, but everything about talk talk is awful. We struggle to have more than one device connected at a time. Watching things such as Netflix or now tv is a nightmare because you spend more time waiting for the videos to buffer. Gaming is bad as well as the connection is always poor and struggle to find games in the first place.
Not to mention the customer service. Rude, unhelpful, and most can't speak good English. Also spend more time waiting to be spoken to than actually talking to somebody.
Can't wait for the contract to end, I'm counting down the days!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:46 am

My problems with TT, are not about the telephone line, or BB connection. Its about customer services. All telephone customers services are the same, but TT go the extra mile. I have gathered this. All the call is mined from beginning to end for everything they think they need to keep their job. If they dont get it - they dont help. Not there is any guarantee that they will help once they get what they want anyway. But they do make sure they get what they need at the very beginning to cover their job. Consider that their job is not dependent upon helping you the customer. So what is it dependent on? Their so called security question do not verify who is verifying. They are quite happy to receive correct answers from whoever is calling - whoever is calling! They put a lot of effort into blagging. They lie about everything. When you call from a number that is registered with them, the details popup on their screen automatically. But, if you point this out to them it "no it doesnt". Some though answer that it does - so who is telling the truth. They dont have access to the information. This is another lie. Listen to them typing over the cheap microphone. Their typing notes on your account - some lack of access!! The phone has to be put down in a way that suits them ie "is there anything else I can help you with" you are supposed to say "no" then they either say "thank you for calling talktalk, have a nice day" then wit for you to put the phone down or omit the thank you for calling stanza, and directly wait for you to put the phone down. But either way you are to be manipulated to put the phone down first. Test them at the end to prove this. You can also tell them to put the phone down. This is where the fun begins. They will blag and blag and blag for whatever reason they make up that they cannot do it. But they can when ever they want. Its just a combination of more than my jobs worth and sheer blagging that stops them. There waa a woman the other day who told me that she 'physically' could not put the phone down. She did not have the ability. There was no means to do so. Then near the end the usual "seeing as you have asked to have the phone put down I am going to put the phone down". But I ask if you could not before put the phone down, why have you now the ability to do so now? Which part were you telling the truth, that you couldnt put the phone down or that now you can put the phone down. The answer eventually "both answers are the truth". I could go on. But I wont. Already written too much.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Fraudulent practices! I'm actually stunned at the depths this company has stooped to in order to gain a few more pounds from me! Basically, after moving house I signed up with them and was told I had a 3 week installation wait, seeing as my property is new I was a bit stuck for other providers as they hadn't updated their databases with my new address. A few days ago I contacted Talk Talk to double check my router would arrive in the mail as it hadn't turned up thus far and my install was booked for tomorrow. I was told not to worry, it was on its way and the engineer was due between 8 - 1. After postie had been and gone today (no router) I phoned again to be told the order had been cancelled. Trying to ascertain who had cancelled the order was like getting blood out of a stone, with a totally patronising gentleman speaking to me (using my 1st name every other word) as if I was a child. Finally, he admitted it was a system error (wouldn't admit it was THEIR system error) and that I'd be required to re-place the order (despite letters from them telling me the direct debit had been set up), I asked if I would be a priority seeing as I'd already waited 3 weeks and the cancellation was their fault. Apparently no - I would have to go through the whole process again and wait a further 3 weeks for an engineer to install my phone/broadband. Then, to add insult to injury, I was told the deal I signed up with is no longer running therefore it would cost more to re-sign!! This is a serious case of misrepresentation and breaks a few long distance consumer laws which have been taken up by trading standards. As a single disabled woman not having a home phone is a bit of a medical issue for me,as I'm prone to falling and don't always have a reliable mobile phone signal so this cock up has caused be great anxiety! Talk Talk clearly don't give a crap about their customers as I was told basically tough, go elsewhere - I do hope my horrendous experience with this company saves someone in a similar position to me a little less stress by going to a phone provider that actually gives a damn about the importance the service they provide is to certain vulnerable groups.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

I have been with TalkTalk for years, but have finally had enough and am moving providers (hooray). If you are considering them as they seem cheap,please think twice! I have Fibre broadband, which works fine on cable connected devices, but WiFi is stupidly slow (not even 1 mbps at times) and Tech team can't be bothered to fix it. Overseas call centres are by far the worst feature of this company, huge language barrier, scripted calls, they don't seem to understand needs and I question the integrity of some staff given that my personal details were leaked prior to the website hacking scandal and received scam calls from people who knew all of my TalkTalk details, including account number. Also, I have been bombarded with scam calls in the past week from fraudsters pretending to be from TT technical support, ever since I reported my slow WiFi issue to them, coincidence perhaps, but seems iffy to me. When you speak to loyalty department about leaving, they just bad mouth other providers, instead of admitting or apologising for their own mistakes. No longer the cheapest in my opinion and their customer service makes you want to scream.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:47 am

Absolute disgrace. I have been with talk talk for 3 years on my home phone and broadband. applied 8 weeks ago for new broadband line in garage conversion we have - simple so one would think !!!!- your couldnt' be more wrong. The frustration, countless calls, and total incompetence of talktalk customer services beggars belief. Simple task which i informed them from the start of the order was that BT Openreach had to do a survey before they could even put a line in. Time after time after time, they totally ignored this with poor communication, lack of response and understanding. The sooner they move their call centre operation back on the UK shores the better - at least we have escalation process and standards that deals with this type of thing and i'm sure it would not have resulted in the pain and agony i went through. In the end after arguments for non-deliver and breach of their contract to me - i cancelled the same after threatening to take legally if i needed too and knowing all calls are recorded they admitted they had far from delivered anything but agony to me. They agreed in the end and now im off to place a brand new order with a UK based operation. At the end of my other Home contract - they will loose this custom too - so from what should have been an easy additional broadband line they have now lost my customer for good - i don't care how cheap they make their prices - their operation is a disgrace and for me Dido Harding couldn't run a few meters never mind a company - STAY CLEAR, STAY AWAY, AND KEEP YOURSELF SANE! - a true review from an honest ex-customer.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:47 am

TalkTalk is the worst internet provider ever.
No one should use it, and if you do, you have to leave them as soon as possible. Their advisors are useless as most answers are generated by machine. I had a problem with speed issues as it was less than 1 megabyte and I was always ignored.
I've decided to go further and registered a complaint, do you think anything happened? Nothing! After 1 month I've made another complaint, and it was ignored again. I result when I asked one of TalkTalk advisors what is happening with my complaints? He said, the they are marked as resolved.
The first time they actually called me and asked what is happening was only when I stopped my direct debits. In result when I was trying to break the contract, i was given different number for termination fee, first time it was 70£, then it was 50£, in result I've got a bill of 192£, which is totally stupid. I've decided to paid it off as it was worthless to speak to anyone of them, as I was always ignored, same felling as speaking with a wall. And even after I've paid that amount, they can not correctly terminate my contract and can not event send me my receipt.

No one should use TALKTALK, you will have more problems than benefits.
It is the worst provider ever and must be closed and investigated by police

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:51 am

Having been with Talktalk since 2008,i decided that i would take my account with me upon moving to new address. I spoke to at least five different departments, all asking for the same info given to the first person, I eventually explained what I wanted, but upon furnishing them with Postcode and new address, they were unable to find it. I repeated the post code four times, and phonetically spelled the address... Still couldn't find it, hung on another ten minutes whilst being transferred to yet another dept, and they found the address, but said there was error on the line..asked me to ring back...I refused, as i had spent the best part of an hour on the line to them...They promised to ring back next day.....4 days later, no contact from them rang again....This scenario went on for two weeks, to say i was stressed was understated.... after 5 phone calls to them, I spoke to a lady there who apologised for not being ale to help, and it was she who suggested I try another provider. I cancelled my account with them, that very day 30th October 2015. The next day we were unable to get a line out, the phone was dead. As we were moving on November 6th, we were not unduly concerned, having had both our mobiles (my partners and I)... We phoned BT, told the what we wanted, and an hour later they phoned, telling us our new line would be connected, on the day we moved in, and even gave us our new landline Number....Well the day after 31st October I received a phone call from Talk talk customer services, saying they were were disappointed to be losing us as customers as we had been with them for eight years, but was very sorry they were unable to help us on this occasion....End of it..? No way, after paying the months direct debit owed, i cancelled the payments. They have continued to send me monthly Bills ever since, and despite ringing them them a further five times, I have gotten nowhere at all. Now a debt recovery agency are chasing us for £177, for the last 5 months... I explained to the agency what had happened, and apparently they had no luck with Talktalk either... Now after a total of 12 calls, being kept on hold and going through a mishmash of a menus. I have still not got anywhere. What part of "I no longer have your service and have moaned" do they not understand ... ?? Its been a nightmare, and the language barrier is a huge problem. Plus the direct way they talk, sounding at times to be very rude... They want my new address, what for ? My dealings with them was at the last one , not this, and as they couldn't find it in the first place what good would it do if they had it, as far as they are concerned its non existent... Meanwhile i continue to fight against paying monthly bills for an account that was cancelled in October, with no payments out standing... Its disgraceful way to run a business...I certainly will not be recommending them to anyone....

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:51 am

This is possibly the worst Broadband company in the UK. They would not survive in other countries but somehow stay afloat due to the British people's apathy towards ISPs. Not only does our internet cut out at least 3 times a day for no reason, Talktalk also throttle broadband speeds. So instead of receiving our whopping 3MB broadband, in the evening or at weekends, we receive 1.5mb broadband. Our household has made a chore out of rationing bandwidth - "Are you using Iplayer? we want to watch sky sports. Are you watching a youtube video? suddenly I can't do anything. Are you on Spotify? I can't play this game any more".

We have had 3 engineer visits over the past 8 months due to broadband speeds dropping to <1MB internet, often 0.2. Talktalk have been absolutely useless on the matter. Often attempting to blame 'wireless speeds' despite telling them we use Power line adapters throughout the house.

The first engineer replaced the apparently faulty router, nothing changed. the second did not even come to the house, and called to say he was fixing something on the line- nothing changed. After phoning the 3rd time, in early January, they said the engineer was coming on February 20th. So we had <1MB internet for a whole month. After messing around for an hour, the engineer finally confirmed there was a fault on the line, and BT engineers would fix that fault in the next 3 days. Since doing so, our speeds have gone up to a whopping 2.8MBps. Unfortunately, the broadband cuts out about 2 times every morning for 15 minutes, and 2 times in the evening for about 15 minutes for no apparent reason.

I urge you not to use this company as they simply do not deserve your hard earned cash. They deserve to be out of business and would be deemed unfit for purpose in other countries, so why not here.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:52 am

DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY WITH A BARGE POLE OR BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!!!!
Having being offered a free upgrade to fibre broadband we found to our cost that TALKTALK cannot provide this service in our area. We were without our internet service for three months. TalkTalk repeatedly told us that they were working on the problem yet never managed to connect us to the fibre broadband service at any point. They now insist that we should pay almost £500.00p in fees due to us terminating our contract with them. We have had little option but to do this and will not pay for a service that was never supplied and a contract that to our minds was never honoured. The customer service throughout TALKTALK is disorganised and very poor. One department doesn't know what the next department is doing, the record of calls to the various departments that you'll end up speaking to are not added to your account and most of the information that you receive is contradictory or just plain wrong. I would not advise using this company AT ALL. I have worked in the customer service industry for years and have NEVER dealt with a WORSE company than TALKTALK!! LEAVE TALKTALK WELL ALONE AND CHOOSE A DIFFERENT SUPPLIER!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 am

I have fallen for it again.I said I would never use TT again but when fibre broadband came to my area I thought it would all be straight forward,how wrong was I. My date for going live was January 18th.Since then my internet buffers out.Pages take forever to load up.My boys keep asking me when they can go on there online gaming.I have phoned customer services dozens of times and they kept telling me to reboot my router and the problem was on my end.Two Openreach engineers visits later confirmed it is a cable needs replacing outside.Every time I phone up for an update they just lie and tell me that someone will call me later.Even though they text me on 3 occasions nobody has ever got back to me.Everyone you phone tells you they are a manager.They have now told me it will be fixed by February 22nd which makes it over a month from going live.I have been getting phone calls nearly every day from fake callers with Indian people trying to get me on a computer to rip me off.I contacted TT and they gave me a code to block last caller.Still the calls keep coming so I phoned TT again and they apologised again saying that they seem to have found a way round it.I said I am not surprise as I have just read that 2 MORE people have been arrested a your call centre in INDIA.I said it is obvious that you cannot keep your customers details safe and as for my line been all sorted out I am not holding my breath. So all I can say is PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! don't be fooled by their gimmicks I have been.It's true what they say "all that glitters is not gold".

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 am

I would advise anyone even remotely considering signing up to a TalkTalk contract to avoid at all costs. Their pricing practices are completely unethical. My monthly bill has suddenly jumped from £26.70 p/m to £40.70 p/m a 51% increase for the exact same service.

I made the mistake of signing up to TalkTalk 12 months ago for a Broadband + Fibre package. I was told at the time that the Broadband element (then costing £3.75) would be free for the entire duration of the 18 month contract. I checked this with the sales representative several times and she confirmed this on each occasion before I agreed to proceed with my switch to TalkTalk. Fibre was priced at £10 per month, rising to £15 per month after 12 months with phoneline rental at £16.70.
This meant that I was supposed to be paying £26.70 for 12 months rising to £31.70 thereafter.
Fast forwarding 12 months and I am now expected to pay £40.20 a month. This price is well in excess of anything I initially agreed with TalkTalk. I understand that this is because TalkTalk have hiked their underlying broadband charge from £3.75 to £7.50 per month and phone line price to £17.70 a month.

Having complained to customer services, their attitude is basically tough luck there is nothing you can do about it. Either pay us £40.20 per month for the remaining 6 months of your contract or stump up a £135 early termination charge.

As I say avoid these total scam artists at all costs.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:36 pm

I joined talktalk almost a month ago, but still could not login to my online account. I talked several times for hours on phone and chat, and was told that case will be escalated to central office as there is deeper technical problem. Online account system does not allow me to reset, register and login, because apparently I had used one email in the past as old talktalk customer. And technical experts of talktalk are unable to delete or upgrade that and allow me to see my new order account. Never seen such bad customer service and technical experts in my life. If problem not solved soon will have to cancel and complain to Communications ombudsman.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Further to yesterday's comment. The broadband has dropped out several times today. I paid to rent a film from Talktalk this evening. The broadband failed again part way through it so I am now watching a still. Not the way to enjoy a film and I want the rental money back! Time to find a decent alternative supplier.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Never go with talktalk service sucks internet slow as hell UN-helpful so glad my term with them is up in June never again to darken my doorstep with such a pathetic company.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 02, 2016 9:07 pm

How do I contact your ADR talk talk? I've had nothing but trouble and have been advised by ofcom to go through this route. I've complained but how can it be resolved when your 'managers' are so foreign that we spend ages just trying to break through a language barrier ! I also get asked security questions that I have no answer for and get told well we cant deal with your complaint then. Tried and tried to deal with this through yourselves but no luck. So can i please have details for your ADR

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Continuous poor service from talktalk fibre. If more than two devices are logged on the internet performs like dial up, it continually drops in performance so you struggle to stream anything or even view facebook, you try and ring customer service and that's a task in itself, getting the agent to deviate from the obvious script that they have to read and actually listen to you problem, or even understand your problem. Anyone thinking of changing to talktalk its simple just DON'T.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum