It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It's all happening on FB - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 8:01 am

So I'm a new customer to talk talk and no a very happy one at that!!! I have taken out a package with talk talk and arranged a package and deal to suit our young family. The first time I called in was because the contract I agreed to was not the same as the one came on our welcome pack documents! After ages one the phone I had finally it was all "sorted" or so I thought. Agreed a contract that consisted of 6 x £20.20 payment 6 x £40.20 payments 6 x £55.50 payments 6 x £65.50 payments So we're in our second billing month now and we have just been charged £80[?] I called customer service line again and was told that I was charged for connection service And some adaptors. I was told the connection charge was going to be free and there was no mention of any charge for adaptors. Not only have I been charged extra money that should have never left my account, I was then told that my monthly fee was STILL not the one I agreed to and that they could only assign the extra money taken to my customer account and not refund it!! Suppose the kids will have to go a week without dinner now!! Not a happy customer at all!! Thanks talk talk! Papers next if this isn't resolved

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 8:02 am

I have spoken to. Your tech team last night and they seem to have no record of my last 3calls. Strange that! My Internet is abysmal. It's running at 0.57mbps upload speed and 0.34mbps download speed. Effectively it's no Internet at all! I'm using up all my mobile data, but paying for a none existing Broadband. How can this be acceptable?

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 8:02 am

Really sick of this now thought it had finally been sorted after God nos how many months as no money was taken out of my account last month for a talk talk account that don't exist an then this month you've done it again but now the amount gone up!!!! Never have I dealt with a company so bad with managers that haven't got a clue what they doin

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 8:04 am

Dear Baroness Harding, Further to my Email to yourself and Laura Cassidy. Once again can I request clarification of how my email to Kayleigh Radford was offensive. Myself and thousands of others are receiving swearing and abusive and threatening calls every day as a result of TalkTalk failure to secure its data. Here are just three example taken from your own facebook page over the last few days; “ihave had aphone call just afew minents ago tellining me iam beinig scharm who iwas talking to ask me to get my computer out and he would explian how to get rid of it as iam 78 and all my face book and other areeput in by my grandson who is28 and knowa what he doining but iwould not know how to put this right till isee him at weekend but ithouht iwas safe with talktalk so could let me know thank you mrs bbravet” Your help? direct her to a web page when the lady is clearly not fully computer literate. “Who can I speak to, so I can stop getting nuisance calls morning noon and night, pretending to be talktalk. This is getting beyond a joke now. I've rung the help line but that was no use at all. If I don;t get any joy, I will contact another provider w...See more” Your help? Direct them to a web page. “In the last two days i have had over a 12 calls from people who say they are from T.T. now i know they are not from T.T so i phone T.T and ask them if my details where stolen when they where hacked they said no i then ask how they have my account number” Your help? Direct them to a web page. All of these, and many many more, contacted by scammers with account details known only to TalkTalk, its agents and customers. Yet, as above, your staff deny that the data has come from TalkTalk. Yet your staff deny that TalkTalk are the source of the leak. You, a member of the House of Lords, a Non Exec at the Bank of England, and your staff show continued disrespect to all your customers, past and present, every time you perpetuate this lie. So, totally unrelated to the data issues, I wish to be informed on what grounds I was offensive to Kayleigh Radford. I await your response.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 pm

TalkTalk - I wish I had never gone with them - I 'upgraded' to fibre broadband 15 days ago - since then i've had no internet at all - numerous phone calls, chats with advisers, different engineers out to my home - still cannot fix the problem, it is ridiculous, hopefully i can cancel my contract and leave

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Wow, guess what on to Talk Talk yet again. My fax, internet and phone are not working properly still!! What does it take to sort it. I am at this moment waiting and listening to their wretched music. This afternoon I will be preparing to get in touch with the Ombudsman, write to Watchdog and look into leaving Talk Talk as soon as I can. I have never come across such an inefficient company. Being able to understand them and for them to understand me would be a helpful start. Apparently they can't put me through to someone who I can understand the man told me last night!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 4:37 pm

90minutes on the phone the other day between 3 different agents. 2 of which did not listen and continuously put me on hold yet no reason for this. I only wanted advise. Finally put through to someone who listened but after 90 minutes there is no way I am signing up to a new contract with yourself until I have all the details clear In my head. This tactic obviously plays on vulnerable people and should not be allowed!! Yesterday and today I received numerous scam phone calls reportedly from yourself. They have all my personal details yet again. How has this happened AGAIN? Your general customer services team are rude and focused on sales only. Your security of personal details is shocking. Although in contract I am already contacting other providers because this attitude cannot continue. I wish I could say this has only been experienced once but it occurs each time I contact yourselves

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri May 06, 2016 4:37 pm

After 3 stressful weeks with no Internet I decided to take others advice and leave ! Can't believe just how bad they are !

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri May 06, 2016 4:38 pm

This is the second time in 4 weeks were we have not had any internet, first time we were without if for 3 days and now this is the 2nd day on this occasion and it still isn't working. You guys are a joke and I'm now going to have to sit on the phone for hours on end to wait and talk to someone.. It's ridiculous!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Fri May 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Just had the call. Not even uk ceo team but another indian who was reading off a screen. On hold for 6 minutes of the call then they hung up can you explain this

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat May 07, 2016 10:26 pm

I cannot explain how frustrated and annoyed I am with TalkTalk. I have been a customer for years and the handling of my current issues has been appalling. This morning I waited in for an engineer all morning, only to receive a text from the engineer (40 minutes after the end of the time slot) to say the engineer could not attend due to personal reasons. If I had not been in and the engineer had called I would have been fined £30.00!!!! When do I get my £30.00 then ???

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 5:58 am

UTTER NONSENSE FROM TALKTALK AS USUAL! 28th April 2016- My broadband gets upgraded to fibre. Broadband and phone immediately stop working. 30th April 2016- Engineer visits my house, tells me he has to fix the problem from the cabinet and leaves. 4 hours later, still nothing working. Phone talktalk, I am told engineer could not fix the problem and I will receive a phone call within 48 hours with a new appointment. 7th May 2016- still no contact from talktalk or the engineers so I ring talktalk. Engineer tried to ring me on my BROKEN LANDLINE and (surprisingly) couldn’t get through. They then made an appointment for me for a day which I will not be at home. I am told there is no way to change the appointment and I will be charged for missing the appointment! And they wonder why they are the most complained about provider?!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 am

Hi , I had problems with internet, turned for help, everything was tested. The problem was not found, so was appointed engineer visit. The next day I found that it is the fault of the router. I phoned and canceled engineer appointment. After day engineer phone to me, I explain that appointment is canceled on talk talk , He answered that ok. just now i receive mist appointment fee to my bill. for what???? I spoke with Talk talk team, and no one can find that my appointment was canceled.... What going on?????

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 6:00 am

I have emailed Dido's office and got to speak to Diane - after the person assigned to seek out 'resolution' went on holiday!! Despite undertaking their tests and Diane informing me by email that I was welcome to go to the Ombudsman our outage here in East Devon is just not acceptable for live You Tube even breaks down. I am going to the Ombudsman for I feel I have given Talk Talk every opportunity. Dido what you need to do is try visiting some of your customers and stop hiding behind worthless comments like this person or that is responsible for resolution. At the end of the day it is you that are responsible if you cannot get a grip of this appalling company stand down and lets have someone in there who fully appreciates that Talk Talk is the contempt of the UK. The Gov is threatening to act - is that what it takes? Come on woman grow a pair or whatever and put this shame of a company to rights.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 6:12 pm

can someone contact me about a complaint I wish to make, I arranged a cancellation and have the transcript of the conversation. I was told I would be disconnected on 24th May. I was disconnected from both phone and broadband on 29th April, after several conversations with the call centre staff, the ONLY way of getting the service back was to enter into a new contract. I have all the evidence and intend to take this as far as I can - it is unbelieveable that you have disconnected my phone and broadband 4 weeks earlier than we agreed. I have been a talk talk customer for 15 years, always paid on time, I have had to buy a mobile wifi and topped up the service so my family can access the internet, which so far has cost me £85. Thankfully my new provider BT has agreed to come earlier to install my new internet on 11th May. I will be taking my complaint as far as I can. The inconvenience and stress your company has put me is unforgivable.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

THANK YOU TALKTALK FOR LIES REGARDS LOST DATA DO IT NOW - IF ANY OF YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED YOUR PASSWORD SINCE THIS DATA LOSS DO IT NOW TELEPHONE SCAM Friaday 05 & Saturday 06-05-2016 afternoons Had phone calls "Unavailable" lots of background noise probably machinery, I asked her to comfirm my full Name & Address, which she did. I then asked her to comfirm my email address & password, The email address for talktalk was correct. However the pasword was an old one, according to TalkTalk the data they lost was not sensitive. Well ithink some brown skinned girl or lady from another country whos can quote my full name, address, email and password (Allbeit it an oldone) is very sensitive to me. I have also had more circulars from companies I have NOT or may NEVER deal with or know. I should be able to charge TALKTALK for this/these unsolicited mail/calls

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Dear TalkTalk, by some miracle my internet connection has been on long enough for me to get onto Facebook and send you this message! I told you my home phone was not taking incoming calls on 7th April (yes, a month ago!) and you told me at that point that an engineer had investigated and would provide me with an update shortly...... surprise, surprise I've not had ANY update. Have tried to call back several times to speak to an actual person but it seems that you only want your customers to be able to speak to an infuriating Robot-Woman who lies and tells me I will get a text update 'shortly' . I didn't even think Robots were capable of lying but i guess she has become suicidal having to work in an organisation such as yours and is hoping you will find her to be faulty and pull the plug on her.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 6:15 pm

What a load of tosh. Just received this message from talktalk on a number I can not message back- "TalkTalk: We have tried to contact you by telephone on a number of occasions to try and discuss your recent complaint. Unfortunately, we have been unable to speak to you and have not received a reply to our messages. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will assume that everything has been resolved and therefore close your complaint down on our records" Load of bulls...t lies. Up to the same old tricks. My phone rang once and the caller rang off. Bet soon as I call 1471 it will be thier service department and they will have logged on my account that they tried to talk with me. If they had wanted to talk with me then perhaps they shouldn't have rang off after 1 ring. Plus shipping I have been in my living room all day that was the only call. What a surprise it was talktalk. Lying cheating con artists. Why is offcom not doing anything about this????? I have no service and no refunds are issued when service is down. They have no intention in fixing the faults only taking my DD.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 08, 2016 6:16 pm

For the past 10 days or so my phone line has been almost unusable because of interference. Today the phone line has gone off all together. My internet connenction constantly drops out. I have been on chat with people who are happy to read from their idiot reply sheets but do nothing to help. Surely talktalk are in breach of their own contract, being unable to supply me with a useable phone line and reliable broadband ? I will be moving away from these clowns as soon as possible. Never had a problem with Sky. I should have just swallowed the recent price rise and stayed with a RELIABLE supplier.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:12 pm

got problems dont go here you get no answers i have wrote 3 times on here regarding my problem last time about 2 months ago but still no reply even though thay have my no and my email address as my no longer works thay have my mobil and dont bother phoning me all i can conclude is that thay are money hungry if thay stopped paying for programs like x factor ect and put that money into there system we might get a better service but i wast my breath on them

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Stupid people can't do their job right. Need an engineer out. So we booked one told then we have school pick the lady on the phone said she would put a not on there so the appointment was set for 3.30-6. we got back 3.20 they guy was just pulling out! Called talk talk and we got told they can't not put notes on there are we will be charged!! Spoke to someone else who then agreed we would not be charged and set up a new appointment 7-9 with a note that we leave at 8.30..... funny that. Now we have our bill and guess what? We are being charged for the missed appointment that was not missed! Sort it out or we will leave and I won't pay the costs to leave.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:16 pm

Be aware.. Just had a phone call on my landline from someone claiming to be from talk talk saying that they had signals that a bad virus was trying to get through on my internet line and my security could be corrupted allowing people to get my personal info from a computer of some sort.. They gave the wrong name when talking and tried to give me a customer ref number
I called talk talk and they confirmed the call was not legitimate, the guy was very pushy to me and when I said I would call talk talk myself he insisted I would just be put straight back through to him anyways so I hung up.. Don't get sucked in people... I would love to know where they got my number from and knew I was with talk talk for my internet though

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:16 pm

SCAM ALERT 5 calls in a week from overseas telling me they were from TalkTalk , there was a problem with our broadband and they were asking me to execute various commands on my pc to fix the problem. The commands they are asking you to execute are so that they can GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PC, do not do what they ask. after a little investigation it was confirmed to me that the call centers that talktalk use as well as some other providers are rife with corruption. I was even told that some centres that handle talktalk traffice actually have employees that SELL your data to others so that they can contact you. BE AWARE

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:17 pm

For all talktalk customers- A brief extract from the Consumer Rights Act 2015- The CRA impacts on what you purchase in shops, online and all contracts you sign as a consumer. If things go wrong, the CRA provides a three-tier approach to remedies. Tier one gives you the short-term right to reject: when goods are supplied that do not meet the purpose for which they were bought, you are entitled to reject them within 30 days (following purchase or delivery). Tier two gives you the right to a repair or replacement: when you suffer a breach of contract, but you have lost or opt not to exercise your right to reject goods, you can claim a repair or replacement. Tier three gives you the right to a price reduction and the final right to reject: if a repair or replacement is not feasible or is unsuccessful or is not provided within a reasonable timeframe and without significant inconvenience, you can claim a price reduction or reject the goods. But remember get legal advice before taking any action yourself

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:18 pm

hi I am sick and tired of talktalk scam phone calls...a lot of people are saying it is nothing to do with talktalk if that is the case how come these scammers know my account number ...I think this is all coming from the cyber attack last year.....it is high time talktalk put a stop to these calls as I never had one up until the cyber attack

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum