It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It's all happening on FB - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Sarah Mon May 02, 2016 9:08 pm

What an uncaring, unsympathetic company. My mother in law recently died, we informed Talk talk and I arranged to have the phone and Internet disconnected. Talk talk are the only company that I've had to deal with in this unpleasant time that continued to charge knowing the user had deceased and the line was not used. Disgraceful.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Never had anything more than horrendous service. Currently spending my afternoon on online chat with incompetent agents

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 02, 2016 9:09 pm

What is the POINT of visiting your help pages when they don't help at all ? I've had constant problems since I joined last November and I'm fed-up to the back teeth with it all. Roll on next year when I can dump my contract (just hope I live that long)

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue May 03, 2016 7:07 am

Who can I speak to, so I can stop getting nuisance calls morning noon and night, pretending to be talktalk. This is getting beyond a joke now. I've rung the help line but that was no use at all. If I don;t get any joy, I will contact another provider who will be only too glad to buy me out of my contract, and you will have lost yet another customer (a customer that you assured their details hadn't been affected by the hacking last year)

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue May 03, 2016 7:11 am

Welcome to crash and burn. A problem routed in the 1940's but resurrected by this bunch of desk jockeys. Your service sucks, which probably explains why the foo fighters are blowing you away................................

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 03, 2016 8:53 am

I'm so fed up with this company. Fed up of having to contact customer support, fed up with the wrong advice and being told something only for it materialising into lies. So fed up of not being able to view my mobile data usage. Fed up of the fact that none of the apps work, fed up of having to see the offers every time I log into my account which is quite frequently to see if finally they have updated my data usage. Which is currently 0 since the 18th April even though I've used a couple of Gb's of I don't know how close I am to being charged. The youview box is always loosing sound and saying it's not connected to internet. It's all been a nightmare from start to finish and my service only went live in the beginning of Jan. Shocking.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 pm

After over 15 years as a loyal customer I have finally rid myself of the horrendous company talk talk! AND I HAVE HAD TO PAY £251 early exit fee for the privilege!!! MY ADVICE IS TO AVOID TALK TALK AT ALL COSTS!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 03, 2016 12:10 pm

For months I've been recording four programmes a day on CBS Action, but since last Friday this channel has completely disappeared and nobody seems interested in telling me why. This iis just one of several problems I've had since I joined TalkTalk last November I wish that I'd never signed up, but I did and now it seems that I'm stuck with you for another 12 months. I am NOT a happy bunny

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Am I getting my 65 pounds back you took from my bank account for the engineer call out that said there wasn't a problem inside the property and that the problem was the junction box full of water outside as still waiting on the manager calling me back within 72 hrs which was nearly 2 weeks ago ????

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed May 04, 2016 10:12 am

Joke of a company. Engineer didn't turn up and whilst trying to sort with you on the phone (over 30 minutes I had already been on!) one of your employees put the phone down and never even called back.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed May 04, 2016 10:13 am

Biggest mistake we ever made joining talk talk , absolutely appalling internet connection and television box that doesn't even work, lie after lie from customer service! Get me out of this contract!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed May 04, 2016 10:53 am

Can someone at your so call company explain to me why when I had enough of your poor customer service and overseas call center staff not having much of a clue what they are doing, when you make major mistakes with my billing account over months and never lesion to me as a customer, I call it a day with TalkTalk and state that I wish to leave and leave I did on Monday 4th April 2016. Having Fibre and land line stopped on that day. I also then expect TalkTalk to work out my very last bill inc any early termination charges and any outstanding moneys for my services I had off TalkTalk. But what happens TalkTalk pass this on to a debt company called. Debt Recovery Services or DRS, and I have them sending me texts and phone calls demanding payment. Would it not be nice for TalkTalk to send me out a final account bill first asking for this (what ever the final account bill comes to) to be paid to me and NOT passing it on first to a or any Debt company first ???

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed May 04, 2016 12:03 pm

I have been a loyal phone, broadband and mobile customer for a number of years and was absolutely appalled yesterday when my monthly direct debit came out of the bank to the tune of £138.57 (4 times the amount of my monthly package!!) Upon checking my account i found that i have been charged £65 for an engineer visit back in February 2016. We moved house in January and when the broadband was switched over there was a fault that left us with no internet for weeks!! An engineer did visit but I was told categorically that the fault was not at our end. Had a very frustrating day yesterday that resulted in me spending about an hour to on-line chat who then told me they couldn't help and to call customer services then called them after holding for an eternity get through go through the whole story to be put on hold and then cut off. I eventually received a call back to say I would not be getting £65 refunded. So now it has been escalated up the line although I am under no illusion what the outcome of that will be. To top it off following on from the problems with moving home we recently had fibre installed in our area and had requested to be upgraded. On the date we were meant to go live there was another fault and we were left yet again with no internet although this time only for a few days and with no engineer visit!! It's safe to say unless my £65 is refunded once my contract is up I will not be renewing with talk talk. I will also be posting this to my own page if a satisfactory solution is not offered.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed May 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Fed up to the back teeth with calls from scammers calling me on my landline pretending to be from talktalk, hello sir calling from talktalk you have a issue with your PC, just go and sit next to it take your time we will help sort it for you just put in this 6 digit code , yes like hell I will. I'm getting calls just about every day , I keep blocking them but they just use another number. Spoke with talktalk today now that was a complete waste of time. Said I can block upto 10 numbers, sorry talktalk this should be unlimited, I'm only trying to block your scammers. These people have my name ,address ,account number. What about all your vulnerable customers who fall for this. Before you say PM me if you want to discuss further forget it, already spoke to talktalk today. Time to find a new provider.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu May 05, 2016 7:09 am

I wish I had read your message before I opted to transfer to TalkTalk. I have to agree with your comments. I have phoned several times about my installation and was told to call back the first time, then the second time they said my account has not been set up. All I wanted to do was reschedule the engineers appointment but the engineer still turned up. Day three received an email to contact them about rescheduling my appointment only to be told it will not be for another 27 days and then it will take a further 5 days for my TV to be connected. After 40 minutes of being on the phone and transferred to yet another person the phone was cut off and I did not receive a call back. My current provider will be terminating all services on May 15th, so I will be left with no TV. If you are thinking of transferring to TalkTalk, don't do it unless you want to spend your life being utterly frustrated!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu May 05, 2016 7:10 am

No one can beat my complaint....cancelled Business talk talk account in January. 30 days notice given. Since January, money was taken from my account in March and April. Even though I called several times to stop it. One phone call wasn't even logged! Even 2 managers word that I will get money back was a lie. One said it takes 2 weeks to process, the other said 1 week and EVERYONE has blamed the computer systems, but guess what? They still have MY money and still not in my account, some 5 months after?

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu May 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Absolutely disgusted, had hardly any internet for about two months, constantly phoning up, repeating myself to about 5 different people each time, I had to request an engineer out, to be told I would be charged £55, then after arguing my case was told would be free of charge, to be passed over to the technicians team, to then be told it would be £65, after refusing to pay this, I got told I must do the job myself! can someone please explain to me why I should be doing an engineers job? are you gonna pay me £65 to do it? am I registered to do that job, messing about with wires etc that are stuck in my wall? after refusing to do this I was then told I was no longer allowed any more assistance with this matter as I refused to "be an engineer" I work from home and rely on the internet to do my job, I have lost a lot of money due to non services from this company, therefore as the matter is not being resolved, I have had to change service providers....talk talk have now charged me £145.00 to leave them?!!! at this point I just wanted my contract ended, but was told that I wouldn't have to pay my monthly bill as services were not provided, funny that...they've took it out my bank this morning! oh I cant have

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu May 05, 2016 4:39 pm

I am absolutely disgusted with your service. I have had my account with TslkTalk for 13 months and am relocating to the USA on 28th May. I called to cancel my account this morning and was informed I must pay an early cancellation fee of £49 even though you don't offer a service in America and I have no option but to cancel. I will NEVER use TalkTalk again in the future, nor will I recommend you to anyone. I'll be posting this on my social media pages. You should make allowances for customers who have no option to cancel, especially after all of the issues you had last year in compromising customer data. You should be doing everything possible to retain existing customers and encourage new ones.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu May 05, 2016 4:39 pm

This is a horrible company. I regret ever joining them. They promised me a voucher since Feb I have not received it. Furthermore, they charged me £65 engineer charges and they said the engineer failed to get access to my property which is a lie. I have spoken to at least 5 managers - Surag Prakash , Ratnesh Khurana, Jaspreet Ingh, Sachin Gupta and today I spoke to Prakhar Jain - ALL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HELP. All they say is these charges are valid. I regret ever leaving Sky. Please people be warned of this company. If you join it, you do so at your own peril!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

*****TRUST ME! DON'T BUY THEIR BROADBAND******* We have had it a week. After a 'promise' of up to 76mb we are reaching up to a maximum of 20mb and an upload speed of 14mb. They have a 20 day cool off period but because of THEIR 2 week time frame before THEY could install and us only having the Broad band now for a week (we had already complained to them after 3 days) we are now out of their cool off period cancellation time!!!!!! We have obviously rang again and they said if the fibre optic is not up to the 76mb speed it is not their issue!!!! Their other piece of great advice is to connect our laptap by a cable to the router!!! If we want to cancel then we have to pay a cancellation fee. Talktalk are miselling their products to customers who are unaware and giving a ridiculously short cool off period once they find out how poor their service is

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu May 05, 2016 9:11 pm

I dont know if you can help but i am getting daily calls from a foreign number - today it was 001892002999 - saying they are from Talktalk and that there is a problem with my router - they want me to open my run screen on my pc and type things in to solve this problem - I have never done any of this and today tried to throw them off by saying I know this is a scam and this call is being recorded- to which the man asked me my breast size telling me his "pen" is 8 inches long! can you help?

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu May 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Can't stand phoning this company all their employees must have the same book of responses and to be honest it's the same with the online chat. The responses always sound patronising and never actually answer your question. I'm paying for broadband that doesn't always work properly but they can't get to the bottom of why but I'm also paying for scam artists (well I say artists there is no finesse about their approach) to acquire my details, very recent details stuff reported after the cyber attack, getting 4 or 5 calls a day sometimes from people saying there is a problem with my router and they need to remote access it or saying I need to pay a bill which was sorted but of course I phone talk talk and get the same generic response and when I'm told that it is quite easy for people to get a hold of our details, (name, address, phone number, account number etc) and I ask them why aren't their customers aware it's so easy they contradict them selves and tell me there is no problem and the details are safe, if I could cancel I would!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 6:59 am

Talk talk?? yeah right they send u a mobile phone contract with Sim and don't allocate a number to it SO U CANT USE IT!!! then when u eventually get past the computer to speak to a real person u spend an hour talking to one after another Customer service member (poor English at best) only to be told its going to take 3-5 DAYS to get your phone allocated a number and connected to the network ALL THIS AFTER A PHONE THAT'S MEANT TO BE DELIVERED NEXT DAY TAKES 10 DAYS TO ARRIVE ONLY THEN AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 7:00 am

Many things present a challenge when moving home, it can be somewhat stressful. Being able to communicate is essential. It took 45 mins on the phone and I feel like I was press-ganged into extending my contract with the company. However we organised and confirmed dates and Talktalk had ONE job. To switch off one address on the 6.5.16 and start service to a new address anytime from 6.5.16. Sounds easy doesn't it but you guessed it. They effed it up! Again! As usual! So I would like to make a complaint! Again!!!!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 am

I really wished I'd never gone to talk talk I only went as it was cheaper than bt where I used to be . The Service is poor and you can't understand half of them . I'v had no Internet or telephone for the last week and they don't seem to know when they can get it back on for me. When I was with bt this happened and they had someone out with in 48 hours . As soon as my contract has ended I will be leaving. I'v spoken to a lot people and all had the same with talk talk . Monkeys in the zoo could run a better job

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum