It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

It's all happening on FB - Page 11 Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Sarah Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:57 pm

I have been having problems with talk talk for 6 months now!! I've also been telling them for months and all i ever get is we will fix this and we will fix that and oh yes this was the problem it should be working perfect from now on and yes we will give compensation for paying for a service you are not receiving.... Yes okay then i belive you... NOT absolute joke of a company I will be leaving... Will never return... And definitely will not be recommending this company to anyone! Paying for a service you have problems with is a complete joke! Definitely ripping people off there talk talk!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 pm

I have never come across a company as incompetent. After being sent a letter to ask if we wanted to uprgade to fibre broadband as they had 'diagnosed' our speed as being very slow. (Very strange how it used to be fine until about four weeks before this letter was received. Makes me wonder if it had purposely being slowed down!) We decided, despite our misgivings to give this a try. What a mistake that was. We were immediately given a go live date of 27th June. Never happened! After several very frustrating phone calls with several different apologetic staff, none of whom seemd to know what was going on we eventually received an e mail saying our broadband fibre order had been 'cancelled' . Well, that was news to us, no one had indicated that would happen. We will be moving provider when our current contract has ended. This company does not know what it is doing and is usless at communication with its customers. This is not the first time we have encountered problems with them. And no I dont want to send a private message so you can fob us off further!! We have been lied to several times during all this fiasco as well. Not good customer service. Shame on you Talk Talk.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 am

Why am I having to complain about yet another issue with this service provider.? Received a letter from you today saying you can't access my email and will have to revert to paper billing and charge me £1.90 for the pleasure. I've mentioned numerous times that I can't access that email, but I can check my account on line. Have I ever been late with a payment, even though your service is diabolical.? No. Are you trying to rinse more money out of me.? Yes. This is beyond ridiculous now, and I don't want to hear, "we're sorry to hear this", because I've heard it more than enough. If you were truly sorry you'd fix your service.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:58 pm

I have been on the phone to your technical support all day about the internet I have recently purchased from you. I am contractually guaranteed a speed of at least 1mb I'm getting 0.2mb with a ping of 200ms. I have wasted a afternoon on the phone to your technicians who haven't fixed a thing.... And to top it off I'm told that they Are sending a BT technician round on Monday and I have to take time of work to meet him. I am disgusted, what a joke of a company. You are impossible to communicate with and unwilling to help your paying customers. I'm told the BT technician will be round between 1pm and 6pm thanks for that specific time frame

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:59 pm

I have never read such drivel. TalkTalk have no idea of customer service. i have spent about 4 hours since yesterday afternoon trying to get an e-mail issue resolved. each talktalk person who picks up the problem simply stops responding after about 30 mins. then they ignore requests for escalation. Paul, Syed, Abbie, Em and Vicky are all as bad as one another. Where is "Complain" under Contact Us on the website? When I've cancelled my contract i will happily pay more to get a service - any service will be better than TalkTalk.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Talktalk is an absalute joke! Ever since i joined them not had one week without a problem! Only phone up to get problem fixed as no dial tone, phone crackles and broadband always switches off! Then get told were checking the line can take upto 74 hours, ive been told this twice with no one being in touch! Ive even bought new house phone as they said it was my old phone, so now i am down money from buying new phones i also have my own business and not to have broadband is an inconvienence, they cant run a company like that so hoe can i! I have also been in touch with trading standards as ive requested an engineer countless times ! Just on the phone for 54 minutes there and no further forward ! Wish i never left sky and if problem not resolved court action will be next step!!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:17 pm

i have never been so angry with a service in all my life-- sold a service being told up to 48mbps and had it at best 33mbps-- now at 10 mbps and as low as 1.17mbps-- been with the fibre large for 2 years and 5 months now told that the speed is 16.5 to 23mbps and just had two of them hang up on me--- absoloutly furious with talk talk-- my fault in the line has been escalated 6 times with the fault team and it is not any better-- i want to join BT and they requested my line to be taken over by them and Talk Talk declined the request saying that i want to stay with them---NO WAY DO I WANT TO STAY WITH THIS DREADFUL SERVICE.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Over two weeks now with no internet. I have to say the same thing over and over and over again each time I call. Each time I'm told the same thing and how this time it really will be sorted because it's been escalated...Yesterday I was asked if I wouldn't mind being placed on hold for "3 to 5 minutes". 30 minutes later I was STILL on hold. I keep getting told I'll get call backs and text messages yet they never happen. 3 times I've waited in for an engineer to turn up as scheduled and 3 times said engineer has not turned up. Each time I was told I had to be in or I would be charged £65 for missing the appointment - I assume as I was in and TalkTalk missed the appointment I will get the £65 for each missed appointment? I am more than fed up with being fobbed off repeatedly by your many fault managers. The best advice I can give anyone looking at joining talktalk is this - it's fine while it's working, but the moment something goes wrong heaven help you because you're most likely screwed long term.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 am

I have tried to contact TalkTalk to cancel my service, Telephone , Broadband and two mobiles. The customer service side of talktalk are an absolute disgrace. I have been with the company for over 10 years, loyts of issues, always bitten my tongue and just got on with it. Now, all I want is a simple request, to replace a SIM card. They are totally inept and unable to provide this simple request, so I have decided enough is enough, I am now trying to get eveything cancelled, what a nightmare this is proving to be. They want £170 cancelleation fee, despite all the years of service, and now are being awkward when I try and stop the mobile contracts. If I stop my direct debits they will be very quick to act and no doubt quite threatening.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:26 pm

I have an issue with broadband. I don't have access to the internet from TalkTalk router and today supposed to be an appointment with the engineer but he went to my old address. When I told him I am on the different address He said it is not my area and I can not go there. The clue is nobody confirm my address where I am living for 2 years. He was on the marketing post address but should be on the service address, both address they have in the system. Now I could wait another 5 days for another engineer because they don't have a free slot. I think a better idea is to close the contract and go to the competitor. Never but never use TalkTalk, they are incompetent. They don't know what is User Experience and how to solve customers problems.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:03 am

RE: FW: SO-225788 73326 INT216 TTB0287951 This line was ordered in October 2014, coming up for two years ago. I won't go into the series of delays and changes of plan that have happened over these two years; I can if you want me to, but I would imagine you have it documented in your files. The issue was escalated to Graeme Hughes at the CEO office, and the last email I had from him was on July 13 2016, telling me that there would be an update on July 14. It is now July 21. I emailed Graeme a few days ago. No answer. So I phoned him, and got the recorded message that he is no longer with the company. So at this point, there is A) no point of contact for me at Talktalk, and B) a significant negative development at BTOR that needs to be addressed. So could whoever runs this business, please designate a replacement contact for this case, and could you also let me know who that is, and their contact details. And could the replacement contact also get in touch with me? My email address is drsollyp@drsolly.com Thank you.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Hi @TalkTalk- Since 23 June 2016, your broadband service has been down at my residence (Hammersmith). About 20 calls (none made proactively by your Customer Care) later, I can safely say that there is no progress made by you to fix the service. Repeatedly, either you have blamed your technicians or lack of internal updates. To top it off, your company has had the pleasure of still charging me £35.20 for non-existent internet services. As much as I appreciate that your Facebook Homepage banner discusses 'scammers' , I feel quite appalled by the broadband service scam that I've been dragged through. If I had a choice to select a new network in the UK - I'm sorry but it would never be yours. Complaint number : 249380. IF you have a sense of real Customer Care, then feel free to call me or send me a message informing me that you have fixed my broadband service. IF not, then I'll be expecting full refunds for not only the monthly charges but also for the hassle created by your company for me and my housemates Noorneet Singh & Rubén Burela.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Ours is a real saga and still not fixed; originally the line was crackly and it was impossible to hear calls and many dropped out. Eventually, after the third BT engineer visit they replaced the dropwire from the pole to the house. With many calls to TalkTalk this took around 3 months to fix. The phone line is now OK. Before that the broadband speed was only 300K as the exchange was 5.1Km away - and was off for much of the time due to the faulty line. We upgraded to fibre and the cabinet is quite a short distance away. TalkTalk told us we would get 80M. Neigbours are getting 40M. However, for some reason our line has sync at 50M down and 15M up, but a speed test shows only a speed of 3M download rather than 40M as we should get. I got in touch with TalkTalk 3 weeks ago and they started to investigate it. Yesterday I followed this fault up and had no reply, so I called the customer care number. It was then that I discovered that they had closed the fault without reference to me. This is the reason that I have decided to tell people on FB about this. That may help TalkTalk to improve their service to other people. It seems that as we only have a speed issue, TalkTalk have little concern about this so have so far not responde

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Appalling service so far from you TalkTalk and we only started our contract with you about a week ago! [?]. Problem 1 - line wasn't connected on Friday as it was supposed to be, with no contact from yourselves to apologise. We rang Saturday to be told it would be sorted in 24 hours. It wasn't. We were then connected on Monday after however many engineers and yourselves fobbed us off. Problem 2 - after said line was connected, we could receive & make calls however had no internet whatsoever. An engineer came today to fix the internet and it was because of the previous engineers stupidity that we had the problem of no internet in the first place, by leaving a cable out at the exchange. Problem 3 - we received a call today to say our Youview TV is now live. (I'd only just signed for the box with the couriers). This is good you say, however you have sent us a faulty box with errors on the initial startup, so we can't even use it. After speaking to yet another tech 'support' they have now arranged yet another engineer to come to our house. Why is it that we have to wait a week for this? We are paying for a service that we cannot use. Literally every aspect of setup there has been an error and countless problems with. We've spent a fortune on phone calls to you. One lady did waver the installation charge however I now feel this is not good enough. Why should we be paying for a service that doesn't work?!?

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 pm

'Talk to our advisors,they will be able to help you' I had 2 simple queries today..I ended up on the phone for 1 hour 50 minutes talking to 3 different advisors all of whom gave me completely conflicting advice and by the end of the call they were unable to resolve my query. I was told over the phone I had been misadvised, I was then assured his mistake would be corrected, I was then passed to member of your loyalty team who's loyalty could have only been to appalling customer service...spoke over me interpret me didn't introduce himself started trying to sell me a product I had already explicitly said I do not want then told me he couldn't help me because his system was showing something different to what the previous advisor had quoted me. I was quoted 3 different prices by the 3 different advisors for what I thought would be a simple upgrade. I was told to do it online instead so I tried to and your website must have some glitch because I went to 'view more' for the plus tv upgrade and it advised me it would direct me to the desktop site so I waited and suddenly I get a 'great thanks for placing your order of a plus tv upgrade message?!!!!! I didn't checkout or confirm any order so I called immediately on the query line to report this and cancel it, yet was once again was given a generic ' we can't do anything for you system says no' answer!!? So when I asked how do I cancel this upgrade that I never asked for or intended to get I was told I can't! !! Absolutely shocking customer service from Warren Moodry and complete inconsistency of advice. Please can this be sorted out! I called with a simple upgrade query and have now been left frustrated and annoyed with a product I don't want and a customer service team who can't help me. Appalled!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Why is it that talk talk completely ignore the concept of customer service? I just spoke to a man... In India. That tried to explain to me the finer points of having five phone alls a day to discuss billing options all the while the account is direct debit anyhow... This is utterly ridiculous, I mean really now, cmon. This is bordering on harassment, five times I've been called today, after months of asking them to put a note on my account saying that I work from home and not to call between 8am and 5pm. Which is reasonable considering we had a phone all at nearly ten o clock the other week. I honestly hope this company isn't around much longer, it's a mess from the top down and the service borders on unusable, yet I'm still paying for it! Such a joke, with any luck they will soon be bankrupt and luquidised, saving us all from the diplorable service.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:03 pm

So frustrated with Talk Talk. I was speaking to your complaints department on Friday and Saturday and was told I would get a call back on Monday...I'm still waiting. You have messed up 2 contracts of mine, taken more money from my account than you were supposed to and charged me for a call from my Talk Talk landline, which is supposed to be FREE. Can somebody please call me back from a UK call centre to rectify these issues or I will be contacting Trading Standards about the contracts I have been misled into signing up to.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:13 pm

I do not advise any person to take out any services with talk talk as I had internet services installed in April that did not work and when they were asked to sort it out they kept saying they will sort it but they keep saying its not a fault from them it's a problem with wifi and they say they are not responsible for. I have escalated the problem 5 times and keep being told the chef executive will look into it and call me to try to get it sorted, the chef executive has NOT rang me at all to even try to resolve this issue. They have offered me £10 compensation towards calls and stress yet I have spent nearly 104 hours on the Fone to Them since April. They internet does not work for long enough with out cutting out to do anything. I have suffered a lot of stress and anxiety problems due to them and the problems I have had from them. So this is to anyone that is thinking about taking out services from them PLEASE DONT!!! as they do not look after their customers in any way. PLEASE think before taking out a talk talk package.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:33 am

Disgrace of a company. Had my mum on the phone to me in tears yesterday because she's trying to cancel my grandmother's contract because she's currently coming to the end of her life. They refused to cancel it, demanded evidence and then even said they wouldn't do it unless they personally spoke to my grandmother who is currently almost comatose but they didn't seem to care about that. For an hour, my mum was on the phone whilst they argued with her and treated her dreadfully and left my mum in tears as if this time isn't difficult enough for us already. In the past this company ripped me off hence I'm no longer a customer but on this experience, they really out did themselves. The day this company treats people is atrocious and I've never been more angry than I was yesterday.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Talk Talk your service and customer service is appalling. I have been having problems with my internet for several weeks not too concerned as after switching it on and off at the wall doesn't seem too much of a problem. However the last 2 weeks it has been my TV not recording, part recording, getting ready for like 2 hours and remote and box just not working. On the 18/8/16 I called the number on the bottom of my bill and booked a appointment for 22/8/16 She told me the appointment would be between 3-6pm I said I was returning from holiday that day so it would have to be between 5-6pm. She said the appointment was 3-6 and she would write a note on the system to make the technician aware. Today the 22/8/16 I got home at 3 pm and waited until 6:10pm No engineer arrived I called your call centre again who says yes Mrs Moore I see you have an appointment for today between 3-6pm and now it is 6:14pm. Let me check the notes to see if the engineer has updated. After being on hold for another 5 mins she comes back to the phone and says the appointment is for Friday 26/8/16 When I remind her that she just confirmed my appointment was today between 3-6 she repeats that it was booked for Friday 26/8/16. I remind her again and she says I don't understand!!!!!! I ask to speak to her manager The manager comes on the phone after another 10 mins, he repeats that my original appointment was booked for 26/8/16 I tell him again that I booked it for today 22/8/16. He says the best he can do is the appointment on Friday 26/8/16 between 3-5 then after the engineer has been we can talk compensation. I ask where the customer service is, all they have done is waste my time and do nothing to help my situation. What I think happened is that the engineer was finished early and didn't want to wait around until 5 pm to do my call so he rescheduled it for Friday rather than calling me the customer to see if he could come earlier or reschedule, as the 1st call agent confirmed this and then made up some story about me getting the date wrong. I said while I'm on hold it said that all calls are recorded so I asked him to find the recording from the 18/8/16 to confirm this he said that it was no possible. For a communication company this is shockin!!!!! The manager then went on to say he would complete my problem now. As he could just send me a new box out it would be with me on the 24/8/16 As it is nearly 7 pm and couldn't do next day delivery. I asked why not as Royal Mail do same day delivery??? It's not procedure. He then went on to say that I would also be sent a prepaid envelope to send me old box back in within 21 days. I said you can send me one but you would have to send someone to come and collect it as me going to my post office is time and money on my part again where is the customer service???? He said he was doing his best and then cut me off So after 55 minutes on the phone I am no further forward. I call again and after confirming my details cut off again. Call agent calls back 1st bit of customer service I recieved in 4 hours I might add. I ask to go through to a manager After 30 minutes after waiting in que to speak to a manager I finally get through to a manager that says hello Mrs Moore I understand your complaining about your engineer visit being rescheduled(confirmation I ask ) She responds that what I've been told I go over everything and she says oh it must have been a technical error again Communications!!!!! I asked has the box been ordered she says no I explain that now I have wasted 5 hours of my life with incompetent staff from talk talk she says she will have to speak to customer services as I have a block on my account On hold again To be told that customer service was closed and she would have to order it tomorrow after she had spoken to them. I was so angry I just told them that I expect a box on Wednesday and someone to contact me tomorrow with what is going on. This post is just to make sure you get this as communication within this communication company appear to be a bit faulty.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Don't bother with talktalk. I used to have normal broadband but had 3 years of hell with Talktalk after they took my line over from AOL. In August they td me if I took fibre that all my issues would disappear so like an idiot I gave it a try. 10 days after the go live my broadband is OFF and Talktalk don't have a clue why although they are blaming my house AGAIN. I had ALL my wiring replaced last year because of Talktalk at considerable expense so it NOT in my house. I was watching TV and suddenly off it went like someone had pulled a cable or flicked a switch. Well take note talktalk, you are in breach of our contract and I am now going to take legal action to recover ALL the money I have paid since u took over my line. When my broadband played up before Fibre again u blamed my property. However I have had perfect fibre for 10 days right after that so there is nothing wrong with my property. Incompetent fools. Gotta love BT. Any fault fixed within a matter of an hour or so. With talktalk they are telling me I have to wait 72 hours and STILL pay my bill. NO CHANCE!! I am actually going to enjoy filling out the court paperwork. 22 hours of calls re faults to talktalk in 15 months. Acceptable they said....really???

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Getting rather fed up now. Ive got an issue logged about my intermittent fibre and the fact my speed is reduced to a 3rd of what Im actually paying for (Fibre Large). I had an engineer booked for Monday, but Open Reach sent him to a house 200 miles away. So after speaking to your agents, they decided it best to log another incident, for the same issue! So now I have to wait more time for an engineer visit. This new incident (for the same issue), was logged on Monday. After being told to wait 48 hours to arrange the visit, I still havent heard anything...and it's now been 4 days. Just spoke to another agent who said it's still being investigated (he also wanted to do more tests with me) and to wait another 24 hours to arrange a visit. Im sick of waiting! What's going on? When can I expect a visit? Does anyone have a clue what their doing? First ref. INC00014022871 (went to wrong house) New ref. INC0000114042816 (same issue, still waiting) Also, just so you know what Ive been up against. The first time I called to report the issue was August 22nd. The agent told me to do some tests and wait a week. He didnt even log the call, so had to go through all of the tests again with the 2nd agent, which is when I got given my first ref number.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:15 pm

So I've now spoken to 5 different staff members of yours been told I'd have a connection to the Internet with in a maximum of 3 hours still nothing and it's nearly 36 hours without Internet because your tech support don't have a monkeys on what's going on!!! Also to top it off one of your team members (tech support) went on to access and rest my router after the call dropped/got hung up on. So even with out me giving permission you accessed my router!!! Explain that one talk talk!! Because to me you seem to be in a majour breach of contract at the moment! You expect me to pay my bills on time to keep my agreement of the contract but you can't keep your end by supplying the service I'm paying for! Well guess what you will not receive another penny from me ill post the router to you tomorrow and I want out of this pathetic contract with you. Oh and it may also help if your call center staff understood/speak English. Every time I phone up it seems I need to be bilingual!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 am

Your customer services are nothing but a joke! You have disconnected our line, in less than a month affter we had been connected and you claim that another provider has taken over. When I asked who this provider is, I got no reply. So, you don't even bother to double check with your customer(us) if and why we want to cancel our contract, which is not the case, and you just go and cut us off without even notifing us, Your employees in India, or wherever your call centre is only know how to say ''sorry for the inconvinience'' and asking for connection fees if we want our line connected agaiin. Where can I find a responsble representative to talk to (in English!!!) and sort my problem out? Such a shame!!!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum