It's all happening on FB

3 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It's all happening on FB - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:18 pm

My family is cancelling your service (we are still within the cool off period after the start of broadband service, although your staff had the cheek to suggest that the cool off period included the time where we had no service at all before the router activation date!) because we have never had such atrocious customer service. The internet worked for a single day and since then it has worked for a grand total of 10-15 minutes a day. It took 3 hours to send a single email yesterday. My mum got a phone call at 1 in the morning because your staff were "testing the phone line". And when your staff had the cheek to suggest we pay exit fees after only having broadband for a week they were rude and argumentative. Thankfully we are going with a much better provider now, with TalkTalk you unfortunately get what you pay for so lesson learned. I am hoping TalkTalk goes out of business at some point as I am genuinely baffled why people would pay for this service.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 09, 2016 9:20 pm

I'm really disgusted how I have been treated as an customer.. All I have is problems with you no Internet had numerous engineers out and said there is no problem but still not managed to sort my Internet!! Then when I call the help line I get passed about from manager to manager still no help!! When I said I want to terminate the contract u ask for £575 when u have not provided the right services you have advertised!! Now if I don't get a reply from this message I am going 2 be getting legal advice and getting this problem sorted out once and for all!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 8:57 am

Disappointed with talk talk. Went on uswitch site 10th March and what swayed me to choose talk talk was the £125 love to shop voucher. Got email to confirm voucher issued 28 days after live date so due after 26th April, allowed a week and nothing! When I contacted talk talk firstly was told they've not yet been issued and it's only £75 I'm eligible so passed me to a complaints manager. Found her rude and she suggested she will honor it to £100 and if I wish to take it further I'm to take it up with uswitch but how does that work if uswitch instead. Even better was told I'm still to waiter a further 28 days at this point I'm past my cancellation rights so no voucher and talk talk have me tied in...good one! Heard nothing since as I clearly stated on the phone I am not happy my complaint has not been resolved therefore should not be closed but no matter what I said she wasn't going to do anything different. I'm having to chase uswitch myself and asking them to verify you offered £125 and also don't see why I should have to wait another 28 days!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 8:58 am

Free fiber broadband for a year, sounds great doesn't it, it did to me, I now have that package and it's so bad I can't use it, currently commenting now on 4g on my phone, as my high speed 'fiber' broadband can't even load a single Web page on my phone, I can't run games on the ps4 or stream films on the TV. The first month was fantastic, now it's pathetic, try ringing talk talk to be told the line is fine and there's nothing wrong! It's a joke, and I'm terrified to try and cancel after hearing about the fees and charges talk talk force on you, the sending debt collectors if you refuse. One very unsatisfied customer here who thought she was getting a bargain... It's not even worth the line rental, stay well clear of the free fiber broadband!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 9:00 am

Been trying for over half an hour to contact someone, had intermittent broadband for three months, can't wait till October when contract ends

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 9:01 am

Atrocious customer service. Broadband not working most of the time. Hold in line for 20 min just to be told to call you back after a couple hours -because the network is offline- on a company that provides broadband.bad joke

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 9:36 am

Your call centres are horrendous, your staff haven't got a clue what they're doing, broadband service is horrific 1 month left on my contract and I'm gone! Was with sky before and didn't have one ounce of bother... you take people's money and can't provide a service we pay for out of our own hard earned money, the company is just a giant con!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 10:01 am

At least you're consistent.Emailed on Friday after being advised on 21st Jan to ask tariff to be changed to Essentials TV Access everything: Evening and weekend calls including line rental. I emailed Beatrice Lewis at ceo as there is no way I would waste time talking to the customer service dept. However- No reply or acknowledgement at all. How do i go about getting this set up? Ready to leave now but no way I will be paying your exit charges. What a company!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue May 10, 2016 10:49 am

Do NOT NOT NOT ever use this company they have absolutely no idea on Customer Services and just try and cancel your contract with them!!! I have spent literally hours trying to do this and have been sent from department to department and never got anyone who will even try to help! And 2 of their customer services reps couldn't even understand what I wanted! They obviously want to keep me paying for as long as possible. I am totally disgusted and will tell everyone I know to never use Talk Talk under any circumstances whatsoever!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Your customer services department r a joke,I told the advisor 3 times my name and still couldn't get onto my account,telling me that my name is wrong,rude also to the point that I put the phone down,u seriously need to show some manners when talking to your customers

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue May 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Fuming right now. I was told I could have sky movies and entertainment booster with talk talk so I left sky as it was cheaper, well you definitely get what you pay for. I became aware that I had movies but no entertainment channels I was told to wait a few days and it should become available which I found odd. Phoned today to be told they can not provide entertainment channel as my area does not have fibre optic and my original order had been cancelled and a new one made. My options by the customer service manager is pay £250 to cancel or contact sky to take out an additional package. Or wait a few months to see if it is available in my area. I sooooo regret taking out a contract with this company customer service is atrocious (where are the English speaking staff?) to top it all off half an hour after this conversation I get a call from talk talk going on about am I happy with my service when I announced I was not and has she not seen my notes that I have a on going complaint she just brushed over this saying please be patient. The whole service is dis satisfactory when watching tv it keeps buffering. I want to be compensated some how for being tricked into a contract I don't want and will now have to go buy a now TV box to watch the things I do want

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 10, 2016 3:46 pm

I have has 10 calls today saying that they are with Talk Talk and asking me to turn on my internet as there is problems with it I have told each one there is not a problem with my internet. The last one that called me even shouted down the phone at me. You need to get this sorted as this is happening everyday. Luckly I am at work most days and miss the calls but theses past 2 days I have been at home and the calls are upsetting. If it is not your company doing this how do these people know that I am with Talk Talk ???????

And someone answered with this.....

Because they allowed one of their contractors to Steal your data and sell it to scammers, and now TalkTalk can't stop them the only answer is to change your landline number which TalkTalk will do for free. However they will tell you to look on their security hub which won't help you stop them calling you.

Admin
Admin

https://talktalkcomplaints.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 7:05 pm

On 13th April logged in to my Webmail account to find the whole of my inbox had disappeared! There were important emails that had not been dealt with, all disappeared! I reported the problem straightaway. It is now exactly FOUR weeks later (all but 1 day) and I am still no further to having me emails reinstated. I have had numerous text messages telling me the problem has been fixed (the latest text message was this afternoon). When I respond to the text message with 'NOT FIXED' I get a text message asking me to contact TalkTalk. The first time this happened the number I was given was a mobile number. I rang the number and the whole of my mobile credit was swallowed up and my call was disconnected. I then rang the land line number to continue the conversation. I don't know how many phone calls I have made but it must be at least eight. Each time I am asked the same questions, over and over again. Each time I speak to a different person, I have been given numerous excuses, among them the following: my inbox must have been full and most recently (Sunday, 8th May), that they couldn't resolve the problem as they didn't have my email address, which is very strange as I have had email communication from TalkTalk with regard to this problem! One telephone conversation informed me that there nothing that could be done as 14 days had passed! I have been told on several occasions that my inbox will be retrieved and reinstated. At no time has this happened. All I want are my emails back. I am sick and tired of being palmed off, no one seems qualified or inclined to rectify this problem. I have talked on the telephone for hours and still no resolve. The last conversation I had and the member of staff admitted that they would not be happy if it was them, the customer advisors are SOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating, they seem to have robotic responses but no answers. I wonder how many more text messages, telephone calls, hours of talking on the phone before this is resolved? I'm not hopeful. I have been reading other peoples complaints and can see that there are many, many people that aren't happy with the service so there is some comfort that I am not the only one suffering. The customer service is atrocious, unacceptable and downright diabolical. I'm steeling myself to make yet another phone call but I have come to dread the robotic answers and excuses on the other end of the line. TalkTalk cannot be proud of their track record!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 7:05 pm

6 months ago we (stupidly and regrettably) bought into a talktalk contract. Attracted by the good deals and the ability to transfer the contract to a separate address as we were planning to move within the 18 months stated within the contract. We received free line rental and a discount on our package as well which we were really pleased with. We do not earn a lot of money and needed to be savvy. After 12 months we expected our payments to double but that was still worth it. Our box arrived and we set it up with no issues. The internet is fairly average, not great but not awful but we knew we were getting a good deal. 6 months later and we went online to let them know our new address. It told us our monthly price was set to triple by moving. Assuming their was a mistake based on our assurances from 6 months ago - which led us to take the contract - we called them last night about 7.40. After some time on hold we spoke to an advisor who stated promotions were not transferable. When I said we were categorically told the opposite hence taking the contract 6 months ago I was put on hold for her to investigate. After about 10 minutes I was cut off. When I redialled I found out the offices were closed. I appreciate your staff want to finish on time but you really shouldnt answer calls you cant complete therefore resorting to hanging up on an open call. I was understandably angry and the abuse of my trust talktalk had carried out and the fact nobody cared to listen made us even more livid. I phoned back today to clear it all up. After being on hold again, on the phone I was told that promotions could not be transferred. I reiterated that we had taken the contract in good faith, and had upheld our side of the deal and talk talk were changing theirs, knowing full well I couldnt afford to buy myself out this contract upfront. As I expressed my disappointment at the situation I was informed that by moving we also had to start a new 18 month contract therefore being tied in for another 18 months. We plan to move again during this time meaning being tied to talk talk will last indefinitely. We are now paying prices that we may as well have invested in a sky contract, but in fact we are getting half rate internet. Talk talk lied at the point of selling us this contract and we are now in a situation we cant get out of with escalating fees for nothing extra, and extending contract which we would NEVER have bought into and we cannot get out of, while talktalk reap the rewards and their customer service team do not have a care and simply hang up when its home time. I plead with other people considering to take out a contract with talktalk to NOT. They are not worth it, they will be lying to you and will soon have you paying for top rate service, when in fact you receive below par products and abysmal customer services. We will not be recommending talktalk to anyone and when we finally finish our contract with them will never be using their 'services' again. A disgrace.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Yup..... I'm with every other disgruntled customer on here..... and I'm not even a Talk Talk customer!!!..... my parents have their phone with talk talk.... they haven't had service all day so I phoned talk talk to report.... 30 minutes later i was told they needed the fault reporter to be in the property that the fault is at (I haven't lived at home for donkeys years!) A call handler assured me they would contact my father (a pensioner) immediately to diagnose and solve the problem..... of course that didn't happen..... so yet another 35 minutes on hold for me.... and still none the wiser! That's an hour of my life I'm never getting back..... and most of it being spent spelling and re-spelling my own name which in actual fact was not in the slightest bit relevant to the call!!! First thing tomorrow morning. ... I will be going to my parents house and assisting them in changing telephone provider!! Shocking service!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Tue May 10, 2016 9:18 pm

A good deal from TalkTalk in return for very bad Customer Service. I totally regret going onto TalkTalk. Very unhelpful and never willing to help their Customers. TODAY... I spent 6 hours on and off trying to get TalkTalk to reset my Pin Code for my Voicemails. As I entered the wrong pin and now have been blocked. I can not remember my original Pin (partly my fault I know). I must have spoken to at least 7 or 8 different people from all around the world trying to get this resolved and apparently TalkTalk has no way of doing this. So many times I was told to do one thing, then try something else but it still didn't work. Absolutely Aweful service, They way TalkTalk treats and talk to their Customers on the phone is absolutely disgraceful. The issue is still unresolved. PEOPLE... DO NOT GET A MOBILE CONTRACT WITH TalkTalk. Anything happens to your phone, their team including Technical Support can not help to resolve it. Towards the end I was told it can take up to 48 hours for the Pin Code to be reset which is strange as other Phone Companies can sort this out within minuets if that. BUT NOT TalkTalk!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed May 11, 2016 10:23 am

I AM LEAVING TALK TALK BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE SERVICE AT ALL. I FIRST REPORTED A FAULT TO THEM IN DECEMBER 2015, THEY DIAGNOSED A LINE FAULT, PROMISED REPAIR WITHIN 10 DAYS, HAVE REPORTED SAME FAULT WEEKLY SINCE THEN, RECEIVED SAME REPLY EACH TIME. I HAVE NOW GIVEN UP AND GOING ELSEWHERE, BUT THEY WILL NOT EVEN BE HONEST ABOUT THAT. I HAVE RECEIVED THREE LETTERS FROM THEM SAYING SORRY I AM LEAVING BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS TAKING OVER MY HOUSE AND MY PHONE LINE AND BROADBAND. NOTHING BUT LIES, I AM LEAVING AS EXPLAINED IN LETTERS, BECAUSE, NOT BAD SERVICE, BUT NO SERVICE. ALL MY LETTERS IGNORED AS IS MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND. A REFUND HAS BEEN PROMISED AT LEAST THREE TIMES BUT AS USUAL NOTHING HAPPENS. MY ADVICE KEEP AWAY.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed May 11, 2016 9:04 pm

I want to cancel for 2 reasons. The 18m contract for £7.50 + 17.70 line rental is a complete lie. I received an email telling me it's that for the first 12m then it goes up by £8 and after the 18 goes up another 5!! I spoke with someone on their chat and they claim that the discount is actually only for 12 months then depending on availability another discount is put on the account until the full 18 is up. Also told to ignore the email and wait for my welcome pack. NO CHANCE! After reading all of these comments on how bad the service is I'm definitely going with a different provider. Ok so I joined up with talktalk Monday gone, I've not yet received my welcome pack but received an email saying my live date is the 19th.... If I cancel now will I get ANY charges as at the bottom of the email it says you've 20 days to cancel but may incur charges.... What charges if any???

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Wed May 11, 2016 9:11 pm

has taken 2 hours of phone calls and 1 hour on chat got 1 problem sorted but not the other so some one was supposed to phone me as I put a complaint in ask for it to be an evening call no problem they tryed phoning me at work for 3 days twice a day . so they dont under stand evening phone call only . so received an email from ROSHNI . CHETTRI to sort out problem , saying sorry cant get hold of me . sorry I did say evening dont get home till 6.30 pm evening . So I phoned up tonight as this agent gave me number to phone spend 10 mins on phone agent didnt want to here about complaint and hung up on me . I think I will be cancelling my whole contract when it expires absolutely disgraceful customer service

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Thu May 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Talk Talk, utter disgrace. 3 months of internet dropping out. Plus a faulty router, which I proved by buying my own, but Talk Talk demanded that I pay £65 to have a BT openreach come out, and I then had to wait for a bright spark engineer to come out...only to replace the faulty router. Internet still drops out because it is unstable. Just wasted another hour of my life trying to talk to someone who barely speaks english, and called me a liar. Utter shower of .... Still not fixed, and no sign of it.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat May 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I’ve been experiencing a series of annoying and frustrating issues with TalkTalk broadband for well over a month now and after literally hours on the phone to technical support, visits to my home by engineers from TT and a BT Openreach the problems persist. About a month ago I suddenly found that access to my own work websites were blocked, but only to me, everybody else on the planet could see them and I could access every other website - except for mine! All email addresses related to those website were also blocked. After weeks of frustrating calls to call centers in India the Philippines I was getting absolutely nowhere until one of the support staff looked at my website, saw I was a photographer and, as she was also a photographer - we bonded! Suddenly she took an active interest and escalated the problem, arranged to send me a new router - which solved that particular problem - I could manage my websites again, hurrah! (does a little dance!). Unfortunately two other problems remain unresolved, these are: 1) I'm paying for Fiber Large but I've only been getting Fiber Medium speeds for months. A BT engineer came out last Monday, checked the phone lines - all okay, put a new box on the wall and for all of half a day my download speeds were approaching the heady heights of 50Mbs, I was told it'd take a few days to settle but I should expect speeds 'approaching' 76Mbps (yeah right!) but by the following day they'd dropped back to under 35Mbps and have stayed that way. 2) TalkTalk Homesafe suddenly and for no apparent reason became active and is blocking websites even though it is turned off in my account settings. I've tried everything suggested by TT support, turning it on, turning it off, turning it back on again, resetting the router… ad fliipin' infinitum. A TT engineer called (an hour and a half later than the agreed 3 hour time slot) checked my set up, said all was hunky-dory here and that the problem lay at the TT server end. After more wasted hours, that I'll never get back, going over the same old ground with tech support, getting automated TT texts and replying NOT FIXED so many times it's making my head spin - I've finally had enough. I'm giving TalkTalk until the weekend to sort this or I'm changing my ISP.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat May 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Since the hacking blunder i have had at least 5 calls a day, from out of area ( overseas) most are silent when i pick up, but sometimes i get a person saying they are calling about my broadband i then hang up ....... Also i was offered 12 months free anytime package, however after numerous complaints about having to prove i was offered this as an apology for the blunder, i finally got a reply, BUT i was told the system would only allow them to apply 6 months free package which runs out next month. I do believe this means TALKTALK are not honouring their offer. Like others i do not wish to discuss this matter in PRIVATE ..... i will accept explanations in writing. Thankfully this was my preferred method of contact with my last complaint, ensuring that i have copies of ALL emails. Iwill be cancelling my contract at the end of my offer period, enough is enough

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat May 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Once again, I'm absolutely appalled at the service I'm receiving from TalkTalk.... Over 2 years of being with you I've made countless complaints all of which have either been ignored, disregarded or fixed only to fail again after a short amount of time. Currently, I've had pretty much no connection for the past 3 days, and when the router is able to establish a connection I have an extremely generous download speed of 0.4mbs and upload of... wait for it.....0.1mbs... As someone who works from home it is incredibly important for me to have a reliable internet connection and speeds at this level (when it even connects) it absolutely ridiculous!!! I've sent me complaints to your CEO team, copying in your CEO Dido Harding, only for these to fall on death ears once again. I was informed by this team that they only have a record of 1 complaint from me since 2014 which is also completely false! On demanding that you terminate my contract, with no fees I was told that I wasn't eligible for this option and that I would be charged £130+ for ending my contract early..... What legitimate company can justify charging this when you are not even able to provide the service that I'm paying you for? Aside from contacting the communications ombudsman I really don't know where you expect me to go from here.... I have two choices it seems: 1) Continue paying you for no service at all and also pay my mobile phone provider for data packages every day, just to be able to connect my laptop to the internet to do my work. 2) Cancel my contract with TalkTalk and pay over £130 to end the contract... Both of these scenarios seem to be 'win win' for TalkTalk and incur losses for me.... Where is your customer care and how can you possibly find that it is in anyway acceptable to be charging me for NO service and when I want to end this contract charge me for it? I would urge anyone who needs a reliable connect to stay well clear of TalkTalk, yes, they do offer some of the best deals around, but what use are they when the service never works? Will anyone be contacting me today to resolve my connection issues on the 3rd day of no service or will you be allowing me to cancel my contract? It seems your CEO team have become sick of my complaints and are now choosing to ignore them..... I'd love to hear your justification for this....

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat May 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Do not become a customer with Talk talk, if you are, then switch as soon as possible. I am not a customer with talk talk. However, they were able to take a unauthorised card payment out of my bank of £270.00. When I spoke to them on the phone they seemed disinterested and didn't want to listen to what I had to say. They told me to file a indebbitor claim with my bank. Upon investigation, an indebbitor claim can only be made when the payment is a direct debit. If I was never a customer then why would I have one of them? This means that route is not optional. So I ring back, they refused to even search up my transaction manually and will only be able to check if I had an account with them, it felt like they wanted me to admit that I had an account I wasn't confessing about, which wasn't the case. They were extremely rude, unhelpful and did have no interest in helping me and spun me off on the basis I didn't have an account with talk talk, but this was my argument the whole time, I didn't authorise a payment so a refund should be made. Now I have to go through my bank in a investigatory stage because of the mess. £270 is a lot of money to me it's a weeks wage, unauthorised transactions like this is theft and I am rightly entitled to that money back, I have kids and bills to pay for. Thieves. Just be weary and don't choose these cowboys.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone Sat May 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Good Mornong, NO TalkTalk May I thank you yet again for for your consistancy in lack of broadband availability - it is yet again very erratic as it was yesterday morning about this time also - your company has in the past asked for internet speeds at given times, however I can't give you the slow times because it off RED Light or connected Green light is flashing like a belisa beacon. Please do not insult my intelligence and suggest I speak to your testical department - just sort out this crazy problem that has been prevelent for many many years. I have even had new input sockets replaced and checked the cables & filters. I live within 150 metres of my local exchange. JUST GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY ARE PAYING FOR NOW

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum